Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Play

So far, in league play, Ben Worthlessburger has 8 INT and 13 LOST fumbles. It's a lot more just plain fumbles, mind you....but he's LOST 13 fumbles. However the stats get compiled in the stats column? Is woefully inept, as this isn't accurately reflected. LMAO

So I checked Pro Football Reference, and according to them, he had 11 total fumbles all year, losing 6.....all year.

Checked the game logs, and he's responsible for 8 lost fumbles so far. (He sucked) Lol
    Last edited by Phog; 05-23-2022 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phog View Post
    So far, in league play, Ben Worthlessburger has 8 INT and 13 LOST fumbles. It's a lot more just plain fumbles, mind you....but he's LOST 13 fumbles. However the stats get compiled in the stats column? Is woefully inept, as this isn't accurately reflected. LMAO

So I checked Pro Football Reference, and according to them, he had 11 total fumbles all year, losing 6.....all year.

Checked the game logs, and he's responsible for 8 lost fumbles so far. (He sucked) Lol

Who is on your O-line?

I think it is a by-product of the challenge option, Seems he's way worse in there. I think he's a turnover machine. I have Matthews, Norwell, Meinerz, Glowinksi, and Hurst.

I think it is a by-product of the challenge option, Seems he's way worse in there. I think he's a turnover machine. I have Matthews, Norwell, Meinerz, Glowinksi, and Hurst.

A quick look up on Madden shows that Meinerz and Hurst are rated in the low 70's Glowinksi is a 77.

What I assume is your Left side, Matthews and Norwell, are rated in the 81 and 82, which is not bad, however,

I believe that the weaker right side will pull the left side down and probably give you an average of mid 70's across the line.

Now, that is just Madden ratings and the guys who run this game use a lot more then Madden.

So, If these guys are rated even lower in the other sources, (For instance Quintin Nelson is rated 26 points lower on PFF (69.1) then on Madden (95)), that are being used for ratings, you will definitely need to upgrade in the offseason.

Also, I believe they take all kinds of other things into consideration that they don't really identify to us.

My only questions are, Why Burger?

Did you draft him?

[Burger is a 74 on Madden and a 53 on PFF]
    . Overall .
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 05-24-2022 at 02:45 AM.

My starting QB was Watson, but he didn't play last year for obvious reasons (degenerate). So I picked up Rapistberger to fill in, also have Taylor Heinicke, lol. Had to use him 1 game, that was enough. Was in between a rock and a hard spot. So it's a throw away season for me basically, plus I have anywhere between 7 to 12 players out during any given week, so there's also that. It is what it is.

This week is a light injury list for me, 3 CBs (Peters, Gardner-Johnson, Echols), 1 RT (Conklin), the aforementioned QB (Watson), 1 DE (Lawson). But 2 or 3 of those that I can start, aren't worth it because they are usually hurt also, Wr Samuels being one such player.

Also, my right side OL USED to be Brandin Brooks and Jack Conklin, but injuries.

Like I said, a throw away season.
    Last edited by Phog; 05-24-2022 at 05:43 PM.

My starting QB was Watson, but he didn't play last year for obvious reasons (degenerate). So I picked up Rapistberger to fill in, also have Taylor Heinicke, lol. Had to use him 1 game, that was enough. Was in between a rock and a hard spot. So it's a throw away season for me basically, plus I have anywhere between 7 to 12 players out during any given week, so there's also that. It is what it is.

This week is a light injury list for me, 3 CBs (Peters, Gardner-Johnson, Echols), 1 RT (Conklin), the aforementioned QB (Watson), 1 DE (Lawson). But 2 or 3 of those that I can start, aren't worth it because they are usually hurt also, Wr Samuels being one such player.

Also, my right side OL USED to be Brandin Brooks and Jack Conklin, but injuries.

Like I said, a throw away season.
    I understand.

Well, I guess there is always the Draft.

Quick Question....

Is there anyway to minimize the amount of penalties your team receives? Like if we use players who are less penalized throughout the year? I am top the leaderboards on penalties and it is NOT a list you want to be high on....
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com

I hear if you have Brady you'll cut your penalties in half

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    I hear if you have Brady you'll cut your penalties in half

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Hahahahhahahhahahha

Anyone else getting sacked 10 times a game, 4 times on the first 4 plays? Make it make sense.

QB - Justin Fields - 2nd fastest QB in the league
    LT - Elgton Jenkins - 11th tackle on PFF
    LG - Chris Lindstrom - 6th guard on PFF
    C - Conner McGovern - 9th center on PFF
    RG - Michael Onwenu - 3rd guard on PFF
    RT - Braden Smith - 13th tackle on PFF