Thread: Game Play

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind From West View Post
    Urbumto, I'm not the one bitching about the game not being realistic and then expect a QB to run 50+, never passing or handing off to another RB, lol. Do you not see your hypocrisy in all this?

Yes, something happened to my D. My D game plans change on their own now too every time I click in.

I'm done with Challenge.

So what if I was bragging. I thought I figured out a good D gameplan for CCA. Same plan never worked for my other team.

You bitch too much. I called you out and you told me 3 X to "watch my tone". Youre no better than me, you **** outta the same hole, get over yourself, lol. Youre not all that, lol.

Yeah well, the team I drafted is better then the team you drafted.

Na Na Na Na Na

So, I just noticed in our (Raiders1) league, in the Championship game, that one team completed a pass for 15? yards, I don't remember. But there was a roughing the passer penalty. They took the play, but the penalty was declined??? I'm thinking roughing the passer is a personal foul that is tacked on to the end of the play. Might be something to look at for future play. (providing I'm correct)