Thread: Game Play

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind From West View Post
    Urbumto, I'm not the one bitching about the game not being realistic and then expect a QB to run 50+, never passing or handing off to another RB, lol. Do you not see your hypocrisy in all this?

Yes, something happened to my D. My D game plans change on their own now too every time I click in.

I'm done with Challenge.

So what if I was bragging. I thought I figured out a good D gameplan for CCA. Same plan never worked for my other team.

You bitch too much. I called you out and you told me 3 X to "watch my tone". Youre no better than me, you **** outta the same hole, get over yourself, lol. Youre not all that, lol.

Lamar is going on IR for the rest of the year, so If you want to know my motivations, what I was thinking when I set Lamar to run?

I am going to lose the guy for the year anyway, Might as well run him like it's my fault that he gets hurt.

I really had no Idea that you guys would be so offended and have such a kneejerk reaction to BS Challange games.

Having said all that, I meant everything that I said about wanting to run my QB's and RB's into concussion Protocall.

Running QB's are Cheep as hell, especially If, as a real NFL GM, I have no intention on offering any of them a second contract.

Big running backs that can't get separation in the Route Tree are also cheep as hell.

So are Offensive lineman who can run block but can't pass protect, and the same for TE's who can run block but can't catch or pass block.

So in the spirit of Money ball, As an NFL GM and Head Coach, I would run the ball all day everyday with replaceable parts that only take up 20% of my salary cap and spend the rest of the cap on defense and special teams.

My defense would have all pros at every position including the bench.

Eventually, adding in some minor play action and RPO near playoff time.

Going through 5-10 low paid Running QB's and 10-15 low paid hammer RB's a season, or more if necessary.

Meanwhile no D in the league would have the personnel to stop my Running plays for four quarters BECAUSE they are all built to stop the pass.

You guys are a gas, It is hilarious to see how you justify yourselves, when you talk to me, worse then I ever talked to any of you.
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 06-13-2022 at 02:32 AM.