Thread: Hurry Up vs Run the Clock

Hurry Up vs Run the Clock

Is it possible that we can see some type of logic which determines these situations? I've had situations where I expected my team to go into hurry up mode but instead went into run the clock. I've also had my team seemingly go into run the clock mode or hurry up earlier than I would have expected. In the next version will we be able to determine how aggressive or passive we want our teams to play? I feel like those decisions will enhance our game planning strategies and will give us a bit more of a realistic feel of the GM experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Is it possible that we can see some type of logic which determines these situations? I've had situations where I expected my team to go into hurry up mode but instead went into run the clock. I've also had my team seemingly go into run the clock mode or hurry up earlier than I would have expected. In the next version will we be able to determine how aggressive or passive we want our teams to play? I feel like those decisions will enhance our game planning strategies and will give us a bit more of a realistic feel of the GM experience.

Say it again, Access to more specific play calling will be a welcome addition.

Say, 2026? / 2028?

Had I continued my personal journey further into the NFL front office, I would have preferred to be the GM and the HC.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Say it again, Access to more specific play calling will be a welcome addition.
    Ultimately being able to create my own playbooks would be ideal but I feel like that's asking a bit much at this point lol. I couldn't imagine the amount of coding that would take.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    Ultimately being able to create my own playbooks would be ideal but I feel like that's asking a bit much at this point lol. I couldn't imagine the amount of coding that would take.

Yeah, I can't even guess what setting up 20-30 preprogrammed plays from scratch on both sides of the ball would take.

Let alone the algorithm to digest the outcomes.

They are probably closer them we can imagine though.

Sounds like these guys need to get to market and hire a team of coders.