Thread: May we have access to the lineup and gameplan while we draft?

May we have access to the lineup and gameplan while we draft?

It would be nice to access the draft picks that we have made in our Gameplan and Lineup operations.

Is there a specific reason why you have continued to restrict access to these functions while drafting?

Basically, I'd like to be able to see how my team is shaping up.

I think every league that has started has asked for this.....I know I was one of about six coaches in our league that begged for this. Apparently at this time, both windows cannot be active. I used a spreadsheet to keep track of how I was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I think every league that has started has asked for this.....I know I was one of about six coaches in our league that begged for this. Apparently at this time, both windows cannot be active. I used a spreadsheet to keep track of how I was doing.
    Ok, Thanks.

Conversely, as a first year league, I’d love to be able to see my leagues draft results somewhere, even if it’s just a report and not the actual draft UI.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Some of these limitations are connected to the game design. For example, the lineups vary from week-to-week to account for injuries. Therefore, the league week is an input into the code that generates the list of players to appear as options in the lineup. Currently there is not a way in the code to generate a lineup outside the Sandbox season. As we seek to expand challenge games when there are no league games, I will need to modify the code generate lineups without a week as an input. Very doable, but the game was not originally designed or coded for that to be a possibility. Future leagues will likely have that option, as the code evolves.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

I realize its a pain in the ass to keep this up and going so thanks cdcox, Brian?.

I cant click Post Quick Reply and reply. I always have to use Go Advanced to respond?

Apologize if this is a known problem...