Thread: Zack Martin is not in our Jets1 league?????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Are you ever going to stop complaining and throwing out the snarky comments?

I think we all need to stop trying to help Berty by explaining things and just let him go on with his rants until CDcox refunds his money and tells him to leave. When you read this Berty, I get it. Everyone (including me) sent RESPECTFULL notes to Kevin and cdcox telling them that the wait to fill a league went too long, that the draft took longer than necessary because of abandoned teams that were created during the delay. We have pointed out Wilson's non-inclusion at the beginning of the draft. All the questions that you so snarkily are putting to Kevin and CD have already been answered if you would only read the rest of the posts before typing.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I think we all need to stop trying to help Berty by explaining things and just let him go on with his rants until CDcox refunds his money and tells him to leave. When you read this Berty, I get it. Everyone (including me) sent RESPECTFULL notes to Kevin and cdcox telling them that the wait to fill a league went too long, that the draft took longer than necessary because of abandoned teams that were created during the delay. We have pointed out Wilson's non-inclusion at the beginning of the draft. All the questions that you so snarkily are putting to Kevin and CD have already been answered if you would only read the rest of the posts before typing.

Sometimes, breaking a leg is more helpful then a tap on the shoulder.

~Eastern Shepherd~

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Sometimes, breaking a leg is more helpful then a tap on the shoulder.

~Eastern Shepherd~
    I think that everybody wants to be heard, and the easiest way to be the loudest is to be the hater.

~Tavi Gevinson~