Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Draft?????

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Bro, I paid $2.99 for Civ Revolutions, five years ago and got well over a thousand hours of game play on my mobile, that game was abandoned years before I bought it and I spoke with the developers about themselves as well, $1.99 a decade ago for thousands of hours of Risk play and just recently $4.99 for Civ6.

Every other game I play online cost zero dollars.

If Kevin and Chris can't take somebody pointing out flaws, they are in the wrong business.

Especially when the flaws are things they have chosen to do and are completely unnecessary to accomplish the goals they are attempting to accomplish.

I accept your criticisms of me, I am very aware that when I open up myself, to give my experience to others, there will be people who do not appreciate the angles with which I see things.
    It's not about what you say it's about how you say it.you can voice concerns without being blatantly disrespectful

Quote Originally Posted by Cmcm2297 View Post
    It's not about what you say it's about how you say it.you can voice concerns without being blatantly disrespectful
    so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly my point. Plenty of people have offered their criticisms in the short time that I've been here and nobody has had any issues with it whatsoever. It's not the angle with how he sees things. A lot of people will probably agree with him on some matters. The problem is the angle of approach. Learn the difference between criticism and insolence.

Clearly nice has already been voiced, go public and see how many 1 star ratings you get.