Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Penalities and Defensive Schemes..

If your o line isn't good, it doesn't matter who you got back there throwing it or running it. Ask Joe Burrows about that, got sacked 30 sometimes. upfront on both sides of the ball is where the game is won. i have a good o line and old ass Matt Ryan as QB. Im 4-0 and he has 10 TDS to 1 int

Ive been adjusting my gameplan as i go. Minor tweaks hoping it will hit a sweet spot. Nothing i can do about passes for 0 yards though. They happen way o often. Apparently ive adjusted into a screen pass O somehow lol. Now if only the guys didnt suck at them

I mean my line shouldnt be garbage. I have

Jonah Williams LT, Roger Saffold LG, Conner McGovern(Jets) C, Trey Smith RG, Cornelius Lucas who had a solid year in pass pro the last couple seasons. Shouldn't be garbage by any means. This is Burrows team

Other line maybe a little shaky

Samual Cosmi LT(tried Duane Brown here as well), Conner Williams LG, Brian Allen C, Conner McGovern(Dallas) and also tried Brown here now RG, Cornelius Lucas RT again. Guess i need to bench Lucas on both teams and see it that helps. Not sure Matt Pryor is an upgrade but can try Duane Brown at LT and slide Cosmi to RT maybe

LOL Last year Quentin Nelson lead my team in offensive holding calls.... All - Pro player leading that category.... interesting

How was the rest of your line? He might've been forced to hold more if he was overcompensating. Just guessing

You can find pass and rush grades for lineman on espn

Thank you for responding to my statements. I am really enjoying the season so far!!!
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com