A couple of quick questions as a sandbox newbie...

1. Availability - Is there any way to see availability of players who aren't on your own roster? For instance, when bidding on FAs, I may be specifically looking for a LT that is availably weeks 4-8, or something like that. But I can't find any way to determine availability of FAs, short of looking them up 1 by 1 on PFR, and even then it's somewhat hit or miss because they're not always consistent between Inactive/Didn't Play/etc.

2. Position Tiers - I've noticed all the FS & SS on my roster are (correctly) in Tier 4. However, the players marked as just "S" are in tier 3 (effecting their salaries/seasons). Is this how the tiers are supposed to function?

3. Position Flexibility - What's the gold source (besides just the listing on here) for a players position. For instance, I have a player on my team listed as a T. But in real life if we check PFR, he played games at both T & G during the season. Does the system take that kind of information into consideration? Or will his performance be downgraded if I play him at G?

Thank you!