Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins 1

Dolphins 1

We finished our draft tonight

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    You guys did great! I'll open up contract signing and free agency for you tomorrow night. You'll have to sign your players to contracts first (saving some salary points for free agency) before you can start bidding on free agents. As long as you get your contracts signed in a couple of days, the free agent auction for any given player should still be going.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Just curious about free agent bidding how is acceptance rewarded by top yearly salary, year of contract or percentage per year. How long do you have to bid on a player once the first bid has been placed on him by someone.

Excited to get started guys!

There is a Facebook group that aides on communications. If you friend request me I’ll add you to the group. David Wertz is my name. You can identify me by my picture with my family as my profile picture. We have about 10 people in there already.

The user manual is pretty helpful too

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Dolphins1 owners can now sign their players to contracts. As soon as you finish signing your players to contracts, you can start bidding on free agents.

Just curious how long we will be doing free agency in this league since we are behind the schedule the other leagues are running on

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    We’ll remain in free agency as long as there are active bids. Once all bids are resolved we’ll move on to simulations. We’ll get your league caught up to all of the others before the NFL season starts.