PDA

View Full Version : Players Assigned Before Draft

Reggy
02-26-2022, 07:22 PM
Among a few other names, how in the world are Jaire Alexander, Tre White, Khalil Mack, and Rodney Hudson assigned before the initial draft? Injuries notwithstanding, these are all widely recognized star players.

JackCarsten
02-26-2022, 07:55 PM
Yeah earlier today I was trying to add Alexander to my draft board and couldnt find him is there any chance we can swap out players or something like that to make it more fair.

smackawits
02-26-2022, 08:04 PM
At least you didn't get stuck with Icongnito, who didn't play a down! sorry Jack, you can't swap out. That (seem to be) the breaks.

JackCarsten
02-26-2022, 08:10 PM
Just the fact that Deshaun Watson, Tre White, Kahlil Mack, and Jaire Alexander were assigned to teams seems crazy to me

Thinkinman9306
02-26-2022, 11:15 PM
I wasn’t happy with they way they system auto assigned players. I would have much rather drafted all my players. Drafting backups could make or break a team. While I was assigned Tre White and Becton both are respective stars without injury. I was assigned a Backup QB Sean Minnion that I would never draft. As well as many others. I am open to trade offers. My team is the Clifton Mustangs. If I’m in your league. What team are you?

Kai
02-26-2022, 11:27 PM
The draft takes a very, very, long time. Trust me, you would not want to draft all 53 players.

As for the pre assigned players, that is based off of how much play time that had last season. So since players like Jaire, Khalil and Tre all played less than half the season, they would be randomly assigned to teams.

I believe this site is relatively new, and while there are many problems with it, I'm finding it rather enjoyable. So id say just have a little patience with the site and the people running it, and just enjoy it for what it is.

Also if you're new and want to have a sense of what a fully drafted team is like, just ask one of the people helping to run the site if you can adopt an abandoned team