PDA

View Full Version : Roster changes update lag

Tannhauser
02-20-2022, 03:41 AM
Just cut some players to clear up roster space, but I'm still getting a message that I'm not able to add players because my roster size is beyond 53 (it's now 51). How long does it take for those data bases to synch up?

cdcox
02-20-2022, 10:28 PM
The changes to the databases are immediate. However, you have two players with zero year contracts: Jaleel Johnson and Steve McLendon. Since they have zero year contracts, they are not under contract. You'll have to release both of them to make bids on other players. If you want to retain them, you can make a bid on them on the FA market.

TheeMasterBolt
02-21-2022, 04:22 AM
Can I get Demetric Felton reclassified as a RB. He’s currently on my Chiefs1 (KC Kings) as a WR

TheeMasterBolt
02-21-2022, 04:28 AM
Also in Bengals1 (SD Thunderbirds) can I get Vita Vea reclassified as either a NT or DT. He plays the Nose and I feel like DE3 is inaccurate. Not sure if it really affects game play but I just want him classified correctly as a 350 pound NT playing over center or in the A gap primarily, which is what he does.

cdcox
02-21-2022, 07:28 AM
Hi TheeMasterBolt,

For both of the players you mentioned, the listed positions in Sandbox match their primary 2021 NFL position by snaps. Vea did play many positions along the DL line. He will be fine if you want to play him at NT, even if he took most of his snaps off the C.