PDA

View Full Version : Missing Players

Kai
01-13-2022, 08:47 PM
Im in the middle of my initial draft and I can't find G Zack Martin anywhere. He's not in on a roster already, he's not an available player to draft, and he hasn't been drafted yet. How is it that one of the top guards in the league isn't available?

Tigtagle
01-13-2022, 09:35 PM
Same about Nick Bosa

Cmcm2297
01-13-2022, 10:08 PM
I also couldn't find Bakhaitari.. I think I spelled it right. Nick Bosa is on a team because he missed so many games 2 years ago

Kai
01-13-2022, 10:09 PM
I thought that about Nick Bosa as well, but he got assigned to a team already. Kinda lame, but whatever

cdcox
01-14-2022, 12:17 AM
Zach Martin and David Bakhtiari were not on the opening day roster in 2021. Therefore, they were not in the initial talent draft pool. They will both be available in free agency, before simulations start.

Nick Bosa was auto assigned to a team before the draft began. The algorithm that determines which players are autoassigned gives a significant penalty to players with a low snap count from the year before. Occasionally a star player gets on the auto assign list, which is what happened with Bosa.

smackawits
01-14-2022, 02:48 AM
well, that clear's up some of my questions also....I would also like to comment that "sandman" was not very kind to the Snowbirds when they assigned the, uh, garbage prior to the draft.

jlevesque25
01-14-2022, 02:51 AM
well, that clear's up some of my questions also....I would also like to comment that "sandman" was not very kind to the Snowbirds when they assigned the, uh, garbage prior to the draft.

At least you didn't Antonio Brown assigned to your team haha

Kai
01-14-2022, 03:27 AM
Thank you for the explanation CD, that makes much more sense.

smackawits
01-14-2022, 03:54 AM
At least you didn't Antonio Brown assigned to your team haha

They did give me Incognito........who didn't play a down!

Kai
01-14-2022, 04:25 AM
unfortunately the availability stats don't go in until after the real NFL season is concluded, so you gotta do that research on your own until then

Kai
01-20-2022, 01:23 AM
Im in the middle of my initial draft in Bills1 league and I can't find Rashod Bateman, rookie WR for Baltimore Ravens. He's not in the 'Players Available' list on the draft page, he hasn't been drafted, and wasn't already assigned a random team. I know he's in the system because in the Bengals1 league, he's been drafted in the rookie draft.
Where else could he be?

cdcox
01-20-2022, 04:44 AM
The pool for the initial talent acquisition draft consists of all players on opening day rosters in the year your league starts (in your case 2021). Since Rashod Bateman was not on the Ravens Roster on week 1, he was not included in the pool. He will be available in the FA auction, along with around 600 other new players, that will occur once your initial talent draft is over.

Kai
01-20-2022, 06:21 AM
Thank you for the clarification