PDA

View Full Version : 49ers1 Question

Mark
02-07-2024, 05:40 AM
I am new here and was put into 49ers1. However, this league has been on 15 teams for some time and nothing has changed since I signed up in October. I notice in the manual that some leagues will begin play soon, but it also says new leagues may start on another schedule. Can someone let me know when I will be able to play? Thank you.

smackawits
02-07-2024, 01:20 PM
I am new here and was put into 49ers1. However, this league has been on 15 teams for some time and nothing has changed since I signed up in October. I notice in the manual that some leagues will begin play soon, but it also says new leagues may start on another schedule. Can someone let me know when I will be able to play? Thank you.

take a look at cardinals1.......most active league...there is a bot team that you can take over immediately.

Kingswood
02-07-2024, 06:39 PM
Yeah most leagues are relatively empty but Cardinals1 and Chiefs1 are nearly to capacity. There hasn't been a real set timeline for when leagues progress but I imagine in the next week or 2 most leagues will have to cut down to 53 and we'll do another month or so of FA before games begin. Every league except Cardinals1 will be on the same schedule. Cardinals1 started late so we've just finished up the rookie draft.

JackCarsten
02-08-2024, 12:08 AM
You’ll be able to play once league fills up which can take a while. My advice would be to find a team to take over while you wait like in the cardinals1 league.

cdcox
02-08-2024, 03:48 AM
Mark, I can assign you to a team in Cardinals 1, which is the most active league and about to enter free agency. Do you want in?

We've slowed down on marketing, so it is hard to predict when 49ers1 will fill.

tcavity4566
02-08-2024, 05:32 PM
From Item To Delete
1 Jamestown Thunderbirds Jonathan Allen (2 yr) Biloxi Storm delete
2 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Future Rookie Pick Round 2 (Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete
3 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Henry To'oTo'o (3 yr) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete
4 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Andrew Billings (2 yr) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete

I keep attempting to make trades however it logs me out when I try to submit it

UmmBerrto
02-11-2024, 04:33 PM

Raiders1 is also a relatively good league take over a team in.

Feel free to join as many leagues as you like.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the game.

Mark
02-13-2024, 08:26 PM
Mark, I can assign you to a team in Cardinals 1, which is the most active league and about to enter free agency. Do you want in?

We've slowed down on marketing, so it is hard to predict when 49ers1 will fill.

That would be fine with me.

JohnMeynardie
02-14-2024, 07:57 PM
From Item To Delete
1 Jamestown Thunderbirds Jonathan Allen (2 yr) Biloxi Storm delete
2 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Future Rookie Pick Round 2 (Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete
3 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Henry To'oTo'o (3 yr) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete
4 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Andrew Billings (2 yr) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete

I keep attempting to make trades however it logs me out when I try to submit it
What does this mean?

cdcox
02-16-2024, 10:17 PM
OK, I will get you set up tomorrow.

cdcox
02-17-2024, 08:10 PM
That would be fine with me.

I've assigned you to the Rochester Gunslingers.

Mark
02-18-2024, 12:17 PM
I've assigned you to the Rochester Gunslingers.

Can you add me to the League discussion for Cardinals1?

JackCarsten
02-19-2024, 06:10 AM
Can you add me to the League discussion for Cardinals1?

DM me your Facebook name and I?ll add you to group chat. Or search cardinals1 sandbox football league.

Mark
02-22-2024, 06:24 PM
DM me your Facebook name and I?ll add you to group chat. Or search cardinals1 sandbox football league.

I am taking about this:

https://i.imgur.com/UMAroPg.png

Is there another one of these for Cardinals1?

Mark
02-22-2024, 06:25 PM

I am taking about this:

https://i.imgur.com/4dV1keb.png

Is there another one of these for Cardinals1?

Kingswood
02-22-2024, 06:34 PM
There is one for Cardinals1, but fair warning, it's not the most convenient way to communicate so many don't check it regularly. That's why we created the FB group and chat.