PDA

View Full Version : Site down for a few days.

cdcox
01-21-2024, 10:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

I was trying advance the league year in Cardinals 1 to start the new league year and initiate the rookie draft. I ended up screwing up the database. Luckily, I have a backup copy, so I can fix it. I'll try to fix it Monday night, but it could drift into Tuesday. Any roster changes after 10:00 PM or so EST Saturday Night will be lost. I'm taking the main site down so we don't get any other lost roster changes. I'm aiming to start the Cardinals 1 rookie draft next Saturday.

cdcox
01-23-2024, 04:31 AM
Okay, I fixed the issue and the site is back up. Cardinals 1 rookie draft begins next Saturday at 1:00 PM. I will be working to move all of the other leagues forward as well. I don't have a good timeframe on schedule yet.

smackawits
01-24-2024, 01:56 AM
What the hell is going on...it says I made an offer to Omaha...........WHICH I NEVER DID??????????????????????????? Gaylord Snowbirds have initiated NO trade talks (yet)

JackCarsten
01-24-2024, 02:01 AM
What the hell is going on...it says I made an offer to Omaha...........WHICH I NEVER DID??????????????????????????? Gaylord Snowbirds have initiated NO trade talks (yet)

I made the offer not you. May want to read the notification. I won’t offer you anymore trades if that’s the issue.

smackawits
01-24-2024, 02:07 AM
I just did offer a trade to Omaha

smackawits
01-24-2024, 02:09 AM
I made the offer not you. May want to read the notification. I won’t offer you anymore trades if that’s the issue.

I saw two offers....did you make both of the offers to me? I just made an offer to you.

JackCarsten
01-24-2024, 02:32 AM
I saw two offers....did you make both of the offers to me? I just made an offer to you.

Yes I made 1 offer and you made 1 offer

smackawits
01-24-2024, 03:28 AM

Jack...NEFORE I made an offer I saw two offers between our teams. The first one appeared that I had initiated a trade (which I had not) and you rejected it. Then I saw the trade that you offered that I rejected. Did you make these FIRST TWO offers BEFORE you rejected my latest offer. I am trying to figure out how the damn trade page works, so I would really appreciate an answer on those first two offers BEFORE the last offer I made to you that you rejected.

smackawits
01-24-2024, 03:29 AM

Jack...NEFORE I made an offer I saw two offers between our teams. The first one appeared that I had initiated a trade (which I had not) and you rejected it. Then I saw the trade that you offered that I rejected. Did you make these FIRST TWO offers BEFORE you rejected my latest offer. I am trying to figure out how the damn trade page works, so I would really appreciate an answer on those first two offers BEFORE the last offer I made to you that you rejected.

Reggy
01-24-2024, 03:41 AM
I see we are having a normal one in here

JackCarsten
01-24-2024, 03:49 AM

Yes first two were from me.

UmmBerrto
01-24-2024, 08:26 AM
I see a couple of monkeys found a football.

😂😂😂😂😂

I'm just joking guys.

Just trying to laugh.

Just trying to be funny.

Please don't get all pissed at me and kill the whole thing

It really is, just kinda funny reading it go down between you two.

I hope you can laugh at the situation.

smackawits
01-24-2024, 01:02 PM

����������

I'm just joking guys.

Just trying to laugh.

Just trying to be funny.

Jack just cleared the whole thing up...he made an offer and killed it himself the first time.....it looked like I had made the offer (which I hadn't). I was getting quite frustrated that it took that long for me to get the answer. At least I know that the Sandbox ghosts are not playing with me now...and I have a better idea how to read the stupid transaction page (which is horribly put together, IMO). LOL

smackawits
01-24-2024, 01:03 PM

😂😂😂😂😂

I'm just joking guys.

Just trying to laugh.

Just trying to be funny.

Jack just cleared the whole thing up...he made an offer and killed it himself the first time.....it looked like I had made the offer (which I hadn't). I was getting quite frustrated that it took that long for me to get the answer. At least I know that the Sandbox ghosts are not playing with me now...and I have a better idea how to read the stupid transaction page (which is horribly put together, IMO). LOL

Wind From West
01-24-2024, 04:10 PM
I see we are having a normal one in here

to be expected...

Goodell > cox. lol.

smackawits
01-27-2024, 03:11 PM
wow Jamestown...I would have given you a first and a second for Mack!

Cmcm2297
01-27-2024, 10:16 PM
wow Jamestown...I would have given you a first and a second for Mack!

Yeahhh he's making the rich richer and got finessed in the process.

Kingswood
01-28-2024, 01:50 AM
Yeahhh he's making the rich richer and got finessed in the process.

He offered. I accepted.

smackawits
01-28-2024, 04:31 AM
He offered. I accepted.

I would have also...no probs on your part

Cmcm2297
01-28-2024, 07:03 PM
He offered. I accepted.

Yeah no issue with it I would have accepted as well. Just from a competitive stand point it doesn't make sense on their end.

smackawits
01-28-2024, 07:16 PM
PLEASE stop sending trades giving me rookie picks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the trade wants page.......I really prefer to trade the picks away assuming I am not offered crap for them.

Wind From West
01-30-2024, 06:49 PM
PLEASE stop sending trades giving me rookie picks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the trade wants page.......I really prefer to trade the picks away assuming I am not offered crap for them.

Not often someone offers an equal trade Ive found. lol.

GMs always wanna feel like they got one over on someone, lol.