PDA

View Full Version : Player Postion

pit1232
10-18-2023, 06:25 PM
Suggestion when a player get pick off the draft board and go to the pick board could you add the postion after his name. This is what I think will help when you see the person name and postion so we can take him off are draft board.

Ex. I pick Terry Bradshaw QB He go to the pick Board as Terry Bradshaw. If you could just put it like this Terry Bradshaw QB then we would know who that player is. We go threw over 1000 player and I don't know all of them but if you can do that it will help us out.

Kingswood
10-18-2023, 07:26 PM
Suggestion when a player get pick off the draft board and go to the pick board could you add the postion after his name. This is what I think will help when you see the person name and postion so we can take him off are draft board.

Ex. I pick Terry Bradshaw QB He go to the pick Board as Terry Bradshaw. If you could just put it like this Terry Bradshaw QB then we would know who that player is. We go threw over 1000 player and I don't know all of them but if you can do that it will help us out.

I second this. It would help for certain positions like DE3 vs DT or DE4 vs OLB etc.