PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals1 Draft Problem

Chilly
10-17-2023, 02:46 PM
Every time I log on to the "Initial Draft" page, it loads about half way and then freezes up. I cannot input a draft board because I cannot access players (there are about 20 players in a pool on the left, but I freeze up before I can move them and there is no search area loaded regardless). The right side of the draft area does not have the draft order.

Not sure what I can do...I can't make a board or enter a selection (if it was my turn...but since I can't see the draft order, as of right now, I won't know when its my turn to pick).

Am I the only one having issues?

Thanks,

Chilly

UmmBerrto
10-17-2023, 02:55 PM
Every time I log on to the "Initial Draft" page, it loads about half way and then freezes up. I cannot input a draft board because I cannot access players (there are about 20 players in a pool on the left, but I freeze up before I can move them and there is no search area loaded regardless). The right side of the draft area does not have the draft order.

Not sure what I can do...I can't make a board or enter a selection (if it was my turn...but since I can't see the draft order, as of right now, I won't know when its my turn to pick).

Thanks,

Chilly

I have the same issue, the draft has so much information, I have to click the wait button when prompted by my laptop.

After about 20 more seconds it loads the full screen

JackCarsten
10-17-2023, 03:06 PM
I made a draft board of 150+ players but it keep freezing up so I decided to just keep it to 20 and make a spreadsheet of the 150+ players and adjust the draft board to every 4-5 rounds as more players come off.

Chilly
10-17-2023, 03:24 PM
I have the same issue, the draft has so much information, I have to click the wait button when prompted by my laptop.

After about 20 more seconds it loads the full screen

Thanks, UB! That was the issue. I wasn't waiting for everything to load (about 45 seconds from a slowish internet connection) and my impatience locked everything up.

tambaberry
10-18-2023, 08:54 PM
i had to go to an incognito window it wasn't working for me otherwise

pit1232
10-19-2023, 12:27 AM

Thanks,

Chilly

I had the same thing to but mine kick me out of the game
and when a pick is done i have to chick on the draft and then it start all over but it take almost a min. to show me how was pick