PDA

View Full Version : Active League?????

UmmBerrto
10-05-2023, 04:28 PM
I figure we just set the draft for Saturday and whoever is in by then is in.

What say???

JackCarsten
10-05-2023, 05:47 PM
I think we try and find 4 more teams outside the people that signed up. And then revisit discussion Saturday. If it’s still at 20 we vote and if majority is ok with 4 bot teams we have draft Sunday. Perfect scenario for me is spend another week trying to find 4 more teams and next weekend is the draft.
Worse case I’m hoping we can just add 4 new members waiting for new league to start.

pit1232
10-06-2023, 12:14 AM
Dose anyone Know what the draft order is as right now for the new league so far seeing we need 4 teams left. And how is this draft going to work. and if we are going to vote on waiting for the last 4 teams. It up to cdcox I think an what we do for that part of the league.

JackCarsten
10-06-2023, 12:52 AM
Draft order will be random. Yes Cdcox will be decider.

cdcox
10-06-2023, 02:08 AM
Setting up the draft and other league initiation functions are triggered automatically when the league fills. I don't really have a great way to do it manually. I have a work around, but let's give it a few more days. I feel like we will get a couple more that will join.

JackCarsten
10-06-2023, 02:21 AM
Setting up the draft and other league initiation functions are triggered automatically when the league fills. I don't really have a great way to do it manually. I have a work around, but let's give it a few more days. I feel like we will get a couple more that will join.

If the others don’t sign up can you help find users for remaining teams? Like ones that just signed up etc.

cdcox
10-06-2023, 02:27 AM
Yes, that is possible. We can go to that option in a couple more days.