PDA

View Full Version : Missing player

JohnMeynardie
09-29-2023, 08:08 PM
Charles Omenihu is a free agent from my team. He is not listed in the free agent auction - I’m guessing because he is suspended for 6 games. My question is, will he be added when the suspension is lifted.

If not will he be in the secondary free agent pool.

How does that effect my right of last refusal since I need to get to 53 just to participate in that secondary auction?

It certainly effects how I approach free agency and wish he was available while rosters can go to 80.

UmmBerrto
09-29-2023, 09:49 PM
Charles Omenihu is a free agent from my team. He is not listed in the free agent auction - I’m guessing because he is suspended for 6 games. My question is, will he be added when the suspension is lifted.

If not will he be in the secondary free agent pool.

How does that effect my right of last refusal since I need to get to 53 just to participate in that secondary auction?

It certainly effects how I approach free agency and wish he was available while rosters can go to 80.

I have the same issue....

With a different player

cdcox
09-29-2023, 11:59 PM
Players ton opening day rosters will be added to free agency at the end of the NFL season, during limited free agency.

pit1232
09-30-2023, 05:54 PM
Players ton opening day rosters will be added to free agency at the end of the NFL season, during limited free agency.

If you could add them now it would be appricate see that if you add them at the end of the season we don't have a chance to sign them. See we use are money on player at that time. Just though I would ask and thank you very much.

pit1232
09-30-2023, 05:55 PM

If you could add them now it would be appricate see that if you add them at the end of the season we don't have a chance to sign them. See we use are money on player at that time. Just though I would ask and thank you very much.

cdcox
10-01-2023, 12:11 AM
There will be a couple of additional weeks of FA in which you can sign them. This is the way the game is designed.