PDA

View Full Version : leaving leagues

pit1232
09-28-2023, 03:15 AM
Are owner leaving there old league to go to the new league. I am in the Jet 1 league and before the new league was talk about there were 12 to 15 owner that were still in the league as of today we are down to 7 owners that are still there. Then there was talk about the new league 4 owners just left. And as up today we lose 2 more owner. We all talk about keep the league going but how can you do that if you leave. For the owner that are still here we would like to know why because it not fun playing a game that you start something and player just quiet or just dont care. and that dosen't help the league or the game. So what went wrong in are league. I am hoping we can fine player that want to join the Jet 1 league to make it one of the best league.

mdboucher
09-28-2023, 05:10 PM
I'm in jets1 and staying, I added a couple other teams, but I consider the jets1 Gig Harbor Monks my primary

UmmBerrto
09-28-2023, 05:58 PM
Are owner leaving there old league to go to the new league. I am in the Jet 1 league and before the new league was talk about there were 12 to 15 owner that were still in the league as of today we are down to 7 owners that are still there. Then there was talk about the new league 4 owners just left. And as up today we lose 2 more owner. We all talk about keep the league going but how can you do that if you leave. For the owner that are still here we would like to know why because it not fun playing a game that you start something and player just quiet or just dont care. and that dosen't help the league or the game. So what went wrong in are league. I am hoping we can fine player that want to join the Jet 1 league to make it one of the best league.

I believe it was a reaction that a lot of people had, to look up and see themselves operating in a league with hardly any real players.

People got mad or disappointed and abandon teams, some leaving the game altogether and others moving to leagues that had more active members.

As time goes by, I believe many will realize the effort that they put into the team they abandoned and feel that that team still matters to them.

Many will comprehend that they don't want to look up mid-season and see someone else running the team they spent months or years building.

I recommend hanging in there with all the teams you have and have a good time whether there are currently lots of human competitors or not.

Just as in real life, it's always a battle of you against you, in all situations.

New players will come, and past players will return, leagues will fill, and good times will be had by all.

JackCarsten
09-28-2023, 08:47 PM
If it helps I just joined Jets1. I think for lot of people it was leave teams with half to 2/3 of league as bots and go to the leagues that are the most active.

pit1232
09-28-2023, 11:16 PM
Thank for tell me what you think. The funny thing is we all when and help other league to keep them running. If they look at what we were doing they might have seen we are still together and trying to make are league work so thank again and we will see what will happen.

Wind From West
09-29-2023, 01:43 AM
Just a thought. I cant write code but...imo, too many leagues, teams for our spokesperson to explain away our bitches.
Theres no answer unless its blown up and we'll be right back here in couple years.

There needs to be more incentive if its to be a money maker. Legalized gambling has depleted the pool of GMs, imo.

JackCarsten
09-29-2023, 02:27 PM
Just a thought. I cant write code but...imo, too many leagues, teams for our spokesperson to explain away our bitches.
Theres no answer unless its blown up and we'll be right back here in couple years.

There needs to be more incentive if its to be a money maker. Legalized gambling has depleted the pool of GMs, imo.

Something we can figure out with the active league see who'd be interested etc. I know the Dolphins league we did fantasy football 1 year with money involved. I think active league we can do a facebook group and figure out some sort of award for winning league etc.

Wind From West
09-29-2023, 05:44 PM
Something we can figure out with the active league see who'd be interested etc. I know the Dolphins league we did fantasy football 1 year with money involved. I think active league we can do a facebook group and figure out some sort of award for winning league etc.

Dont know how involved you are in fantasy? But the money leagues I'm in usually still have 80% participation once some teams figure theyll suck for rest of year, injuries and give up.

Form a $ league and see how it works? Most likely have to be the members taking charge due to legal ramifications?