PDA

View Full Version : idea that might help

pit1232
09-27-2023, 12:59 AM
has anyone though of when a new person join the game they could be assign to someone that can help then get threw the year so maybe they would stay with the game. It might help out if they had someone to ask questions. I know there is facebook but if we had a few guys that are willing to do this we might keep more players. Seeing we have gone threw this and we know that sometimes things don't go as plan we might just help them see what the year is like and cdcox is not getting **** on when they don't get a answer.

UmmBerrto
09-27-2023, 01:05 AM
has anyone though of when a new person join the game they could be assign to someone that can help then get threw the year so maybe they would stay with the game. It might help out if they had someone to ask questions. I know there is facebook but if we had a few guys that are willing to do this we might keep more players. Seeing we have gone threw this and we know that sometimes things don't go as plan we might just help them see what the year is like and cdcox is not getting **** on when they don't get a answer.

Reminds me of when Nintendo Came out and they created the "Game Councilors" Hotline and the "Nintendo Power" Magazine