PDA

View Full Version : Contracts

pit1232
09-23-2023, 04:33 PM
if you trade for a player that has 0 years on his contract. When can you gave him a contract and can you gave him a one year contract to keep him. Or dose he go to the free agent market and you need to bid on him to keep him. I don't think think anyone has ask this question and if they did I miss so would like to know.

UmmBerrto
09-23-2023, 06:38 PM
if you trade for a player that has 0 years on his contract. When can you gave him a contract and can you gave him a one year contract to keep him. Or dose he go to the free agent market and you need to bid on him to keep him. I don't think think anyone has ask this question and if they did I miss so would like to know.

If you can still sign one of your 2 long-term contracts, then you should be able to sign that new 0yr player to a 5-7 year contract.

If you do not sign that 0yr player to a 5-7yr contract, then you can claim that player by paying him one more year and the corresponding wage after someone else wins the free agent bid for him.

You, yourself, do not need to bid on your own free agents when they are on the market, unless you want to.

You always have the final say with your own free agent.

When someone else wins a bid for your free agent. you will be prompted with a window that will ask you if you want your guy

24 HOURS.

Ither way, the window will tell you the deadline to sign him.

cdcox
09-23-2023, 10:14 PM
If you can still sign one of your 2 long-term contracts, then you should be able to sign that new 0yr player to a 5-7 year contract.

If you do not sign that 0yr player to a 5-7yr contract, then you can claim that player by paying him one more year and the corresponding wage after someone else wins the free agent bid for him.

You, yourself, do not need to bid on your own free agents when they are on the market, unless you want to.

You always have the final say with your own free agent.

When someone else wins a bid for your free agent. you will be prompted with a window that will ask you if you want your guy

I forget how much time it gives us. I think it is a few days. Maybe 3-5 days. I'm sure someone will update us.

Ither way, the window will tell you the deadline to sign him.

It is 24 hours to resign you own free agent after another team wins the bidding contest.

pit1232
09-24-2023, 01:51 AM
thank you Just need to make sure