PDA

View Full Version : cdcox league that are falling apart

pit1232
09-05-2023, 03:55 PM
cdcox what are your plans in any league that is filling apart. I am so sick of players that start in a league and then leave. But I understand why. I join the Jet 1 league when it started and now we are down to 9 owners left and in the pass two days two or three owners have left to bring it down to 9 owner left. By the way it is going the league will only be on the way out and that suck and it seem to happen in all of the leagues that are running right now. With that going on how can you fine out if you can built a team if no one will stay to make it work. I am in three other league and the reason why was to help out when the owners that left to help keep that league going and even in thought league are doing the same thing and it make it hard to want to play the game and I like it but something need to be done to help keep the league going. But I just want to know what your plans are if more owners do leave. That all I am asking.

JackCarsten
09-05-2023, 04:10 PM
For me thats the reason for the active league and it will solve lot of issues. Kingwood or myself will do a facebook group to keep everyone active. Besides not sure if there are many other options. I get it team I worked so hard on in less then a year has 16 bot teams in the league. So Im stuck.

pit1232
09-05-2023, 04:22 PM
For me thats the reason for the active league and it will solve lot of issues. Kingwood or myself will do a facebook group to keep everyone active. Besides not sure if there are many other options. I get it team I worked so hard on in less then a year has 16 bot teams in the league. So Im stuck.

I hope so and I am sign up for that league when it get started just keep me in touch so I know what going on and thanks

cdcox
09-05-2023, 11:16 PM
It is a difficult problem. Even in the original league, there are only about 10 players that have stayed active through 4 seasons. I've refilled the owners is Chiefs1 and Raiders1 multiple times and we still have teams with inactive owners. Taking over a team that has an absentee owner may require several seasons to turn around -- that may not be everyone's cup of tea. I think something like the active league is the best solution. Start with players who know that they want to stick to the game. A new league allows them to build the team from scratch so they have more commitment to the team.

I don't have any great solutions.