PDA

View Full Version : lineup for formations

pit1232
07-17-2023, 01:06 AM
cdcox is there any way we can pick the lineups for the formations in the game. So we could use a lineup for a passing play and a lineup for a run formation. Like in a 3TE formation were if i wanted to run in this formation I would use 2 offensive line man to help out in the blocking formation that would only be use on run plays and If I use it for a pass formation I would use my TE to catch the pass. Plus we could use a line man for a FB in running formation in a Base packages. So if we say we want to run a Base Packages on are run plays we would use the line man for that in are Base Packages when we pass it we would use the FB back so is there any way you and do that so we pick the player for the lineup in pass plays and a lineup for run plays. And it would be for offensive and defense formations in the game that way we a picking the players we would like to use in the game. This would have to be a upgrade to the game could this be done and what do you think of this.

eaglesphan79
07-17-2023, 01:53 AM
I have a similar request to add to the backlog. Right now if you go empty backfield, the only option is 5WR. However, for my team for example, I don’t want to take Kelce off the field. So similar to how you can pick what positions leave the field for a Nickle and dime defense, I’d like to be able to specify an empty set with 4 WRs + 1 TE. Although maybe I’m overthinking, maybe that’s just adding an additional formation options.

pit1232
07-17-2023, 03:20 PM
I don't think so in the NFL teams get to use the players they have on there team. We just need to wait and see if they can work that into the game so we can pick the players we want in that formation for that play. And good luck in the season.

eaglesphan79
07-17-2023, 09:23 PM
I was saying maybe I’m overthinking the implementation. Probably Just the easiest to add a 4WR/1TE formation.

cdcox
07-17-2023, 10:56 PM
Let me check if it is a simple matter to add a 4WR/1TE formation.

pit1232
07-18-2023, 07:15 PM
cdcox I see you will look into 4WR/!TE so is there any way you can do a lineup for run plays and a lineup for passing plays so we can pick the players we want to use in that formation in the up coming season. Just would like to know if that can happen. so have a good day

cdcox
07-18-2023, 08:13 PM
I checked the code and changes would be needed in several places. It isn’t a quick fix I could do in an hour or two. I may do it later, but not immediately.

pit1232
07-18-2023, 11:24 PM
I understand that and if you could do that. that would be great when you get to that you dont need to do it now but it would be in the next season and thank again for all you do.