04-12-2023, 09:46 AM
I can not stress this enough.

Cox

Kevin.

You need to talk to us.

It's just not enough to do what you do.

We are asking you to be part of the community also

In order for that to be a reality.

We need you to check in daily and communicate.

smackawits
04-12-2023, 11:58 AM
I can not stress this enough.

Cox

Kevin.

You need to talk to us.

It's just not enough to do what you do.

We are asking you to be part of the community also

In order for that to be a reality.

We need you to check in daily and communicate.

I agree 100%

cdcox
04-12-2023, 12:10 PM
I created a sticky thread to keep track of the progress. I updated it on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday were both 14 hour days at my real job with no work on Sandbox. I'm hoping to do some copy-pasting of data tonight. Not real exciting stuff.

UmmBerrto
04-14-2023, 11:35 AM
I created a sticky thread to keep track of the progress. I updated it on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday were both 14 hour days at my real job with no work on Sandbox. I'm hoping to do some copy-pasting of data tonight. Not real exciting stuff.

Are you part of this community or not?

CincyDan
04-15-2023, 03:04 AM
Are you part of this community or not?

lol.... you forgot to use the sarcasm font I think :-) Thanks for the update cdcox, we know you're working hard on this on the side and appreciate having this game available!

cdcox
04-15-2023, 03:22 AM
I've finished the copy-paste operation. Tomorrow, I'm going to try ChatGPT to see if it can write the code to wrangle that data into the format I need. I can write the code myself, but I'm hoping ChatGTP will allow me to speed up the operation. I also have to pick up and install a new circuit breaker on my house, so I can't spend all day on Sandbox.

UmmBerrto
04-15-2023, 07:42 AM
lol.... you forgot to use the sarcasm font I think :-) Thanks for the update cdcox, we know you're working hard on this on the side and appreciate having this game available!

I'm not being sarcastic.

I'm basically asking him

If it's still fun to play the game and interact with the community.

Or, is this game just a burden to him.

cdcox
04-15-2023, 12:50 PM
I'm not being sarcastic.

I'm basically asking him

If it's still fun to play the game and interact with the community.

Or, is this game just a burden to him.

Yes, the game is fun. I have two teams that I actively manage. Kevin has three teams.

UmmBerrto
04-15-2023, 08:01 PM
Yes, the game is fun. I have two teams that I actively manage. Kevin has three teams.

So, is it the interaction with the community that is bothersome to you?

Kingswood
04-16-2023, 04:17 AM
So, is it the interaction with the community that is bothersome to you?

I'd argue that it's more bothersome for you.

UmmBerrto
04-16-2023, 09:26 AM
I'd argue that it's more bothersome for you.

GTH you prick.

I'm talking to Cox.

Mind your own F business.

Kingswood
04-16-2023, 04:38 PM
GTH you prick.

I'm talking to Cox.

Hey moron,

You're on a community board crying about a lack of community while simultaneously telling people to mind their own business...

It literally does not get dumber than that. If you want to have a private conversation, then I suggest using a private message or an email.

Otherwise you can deal with my input when I feel the desire to give it. This is very basic logic. First time on the internet?

Kingswood
04-16-2023, 04:40 PM
GTH you prick.

I'm talking to Cox.

I'm sorry this is just too good. You're literally on here crying about community while being the most hated person in the entire community. At least you're good for a couple laughs sometimes

UmmBerrto
04-16-2023, 08:39 PM
Hey moron,

You're on a community board crying about a lack of community while simultaneously telling people to mind their own business...

It literally does not get dumber than that. If you want to have a private conversation, then I suggest using a private message or an email.

Otherwise you can deal with my input when I feel the desire to give it. This is very basic logic. First time on the internet?

I'm not telling People, I'm telling You.

You are a professional Piss Ant.

A punk who quit when he couldn't get his way.

Then begged his way back on after your bluff was called.

I'm sure if we took a vote amongst all the account holders, who are not actually secondary accounts for you, I am sure you and so called Master Of The Bation, would be first voted off the island.

I will admit, I would probably be third to go.

But hey, that is just what it is.

All of the greats have lovers and haters.

You Sir, just have haters and all your supporters are most likely accounts you yourself have been controlling for years.

Slam

JackCarsten
04-17-2023, 01:35 PM
You didn't ask for my opinion, but I'm just going to give it. We have 1 person that knows how to code with sandbox. As said before they are nowhere breaking even and in my opinion they are being very generous with the yearly cost of only $25. Yes it is frustrating them being this behind schedule. But stuff happens. CDCOX is doing the best he can trying to get everything done. The best thing you can do is be patient, talk to them privately, and just work on a plan for the 2022 season. Hell maybe you can learn to code so you can offer to help CDCOX to get the coding done faster. Maybe look at the 2023 draft and focus on that. Complaining about this does nothing, and last thing we need is causing more drama.

Kingswood
04-17-2023, 05:00 PM
You didn't ask for my opinion, but I'm just going to give it. We have 1 person that knows how to code with sandbox. As said before they are nowhere breaking even and in my opinion they are being very generous with the yearly cost of only $25. Yes it is frustrating them being this behind schedule. But stuff happens. CDCOX is doing the best he can trying to get everything done. The best thing you can do is be patient, talk to them privately, and just work on a plan for the 2022 season. Hell maybe you can learn to code so you can offer to help CDCOX to get the coding done faster. Maybe look at the 2023 draft and focus on that. Complaining about this does nothing, and last thing we need is causing more drama.

Don't expect him to learn things. All he knows is how to be a lonely prick

Kingswood
04-17-2023, 08:45 PM
I'm not telling People, I'm telling You.

You are a professional Piss Ant.

A punk who quit when he couldn't get his way.

Then begged his way back on after your bluff was called.

I'm sure if we took a vote amongst all the account holders, who are not actually secondary accounts for you, I am sure you and so called Master Of The Bation, would be first voted off the island.

I will admit, I would probably be third to go.

But hey, that is just what it is.

All of the greats have lovers and haters.

You Sir, just have haters and all your supporters are most likely accounts you yourself have been controlling for years.

Slam

I'm mad you really said 'Slam' like you said something insulting.

All you do is keep repeating the same lines over and over like a record that hasn't worked in decades.

No offense to any of you, but **** this community. We're here to play football, not be butt buddies.

Unless I'm on the wrong site, then that would explain why you've been so butt hurt since you joined.

If this was Survivor, I'm still fairly convinced that even with MasterMoron, you'd still be the first to get voted off the island.

You talk about me leaving the game but then you still struggled against my team and you still jumped all over my leftovers.

Then after I called you out you quit half your teams, most of which where we were in the same league or division.

Let's be real here, your life is so pathetic you can't fathom that people don't have to create multiple accounts to get along.

You're like the bitter old woman in the nursing home whose family never comes to visit.

All that being said I should apologize. If everyone hated me I'd probably be a bitter bitch too so I'll try to start showing you some sympathy.

Poor Ummberrto, all the time in the world and nobody who loves you enough to spend any with you.

Maybe get a twitter since you need people to talk to you so damn bad.

Reggy
04-17-2023, 10:00 PM
I see things are still very normal in here.

UmmBerrto
04-18-2023, 01:05 AM

Did I ask Cox about production?

No, I asked if he considers himself a member of the community.

He does not participate in the community via conversation or much interaction accept when absolutely required, and even that is not a guarantee.

I don't mind if the season takes thirty more weeks to get started.

I am asking about his communication within the community.

I am asking about his participation beyond the code.

I know he is coding his ass off.

I'm asking for some things else.

Perhaps a fireside chat.

Perhaps an up to date on his emotional state.

I am asking about his humanity.

My question has nothing to do with getting the game online.

UmmBerrto
04-18-2023, 01:07 AM
I'm mad you really said 'Slam' like you said something insulting.

All you do is keep repeating the same lines over and over like a record that hasn't worked in decades.

No offense to any of you, but **** this community. We're here to play football, not be butt buddies.

Unless I'm on the wrong site, then that would explain why you've been so butt hurt since you joined.

If this was Survivor, I'm still fairly convinced that even with MasterMoron, you'd still be the first to get voted off the island.

You talk about me leaving the game but then you still struggled against my team and you still jumped all over my leftovers.

Then after I called you out you quit half your teams, most of which where we were in the same league or division.

Let's be real here, your life is so pathetic you can't fathom that people don't have to create multiple accounts to get along.

You're like the bitter old woman in the nursing home whose family never comes to visit.

All that being said I should apologize. If everyone hated me I'd probably be a bitter bitch too so I'll try to start showing you some sympathy.

Poor Ummberrto, all the time in the world and nobody who loves you enough to spend any with you.

Maybe get a twitter since you need people to talk to you so damn bad.

Thank you for validating my opinion of you

Kingswood
04-18-2023, 01:51 AM
Thank you for validating my opinion of you

Anything I can do to help. Don't need you breaking down into more tears

UmmBerrto
04-18-2023, 09:01 AM
Anything I can do to help. Don't need you breaking down into more tears

VAL'ID, a. [L. validus, from valeo, to be strong. The primary sense of the root is to strain or stretch.]
1. Having sufficient strength or force; founded in truth; sound; just; good; that can be supported; not weak or defective; as a valid reason; a valid argument; a valid objection.
2. Having legal strength or force; efficacious; executed with the proper formalities; that cannot be rightfully overthrown or set aside; supportable by law or right; as a valid deed; a valid covenant; a valid instrument of any kind; a valid claim or title; a valid marriage.
3. Strong; powerful; in a literal sense; as valid arms.

As you have validated, you are a Piss Ant.

Kingswood
04-18-2023, 12:41 PM
VAL'ID, a. [L. validus, from valeo, to be strong. The primary sense of the root is to strain or stretch.]
1. Having sufficient strength or force; founded in truth; sound; just; good; that can be supported; not weak or defective; as a valid reason; a valid argument; a valid objection.
2. Having legal strength or force; efficacious; executed with the proper formalities; that cannot be rightfully overthrown or set aside; supportable by law or right; as a valid deed; a valid covenant; a valid instrument of any kind; a valid claim or title; a valid marriage.
3. Strong; powerful; in a literal sense; as valid arms.

As you have validated, you are a Piss Ant.

You really needed to look up the word valid? It was 5am so maybe I'll give you're lonely ass a pass.

It's just that you really thought this was clever, and then to throw in the cute little play on words with pissant... I can tell you worked hard on this one.

I don't give out A's for effort though and this was just a pathetic attempt, even for your standards.

It's not even fun anymore. It's like something my 7yo would come up with.

It's all really simple Bert. If you want community, go on social media. That's literally what it's for.

You can be a prick to all the people you may know in real life, family and friends if they exist.

You can even be a prick to celebrities or political candidates.

Instead, you're so lonely and pathetic you decided to come be a prick on a football simulation forum to someone who you truly believe to be a pissant.

pissĀ·ant
noun VULGAR SLANG•US
an insignificant or contemptible person or thing.

By your own admission you're being a prick to someone who is insignificant.

Your actions have zero value and what are we but the sum of our actions?

In a sense, by validating that I'm a pissant, I've managed to prove beyond a doubt that you're truly worthless.

Aardvark71
04-18-2023, 02:33 PM
exactly- Umberrto needs to take a sedative.

tophardtjr
04-18-2023, 05:58 PM
Your both morons and the rest of us wish you would just shut up already!!

Kingswood
04-18-2023, 08:26 PM

That's pretty fair

UmmBerrto
04-20-2023, 12:47 AM

Pretty Broad Statement. (Pun Intended)

I am sure I have a few supporters in this realm who understand my insanity and can appreciate what I have brought to the table so far.

smackawits
04-20-2023, 04:26 PM
Do we have idea yet on when we will be able to set our offensive and defensive lineups and play some challenge games?

tophardtjr
04-20-2023, 07:03 PM
Pretty Broad Statement. (Pun Intended)

I am sure I have a few supporters in this realm who understand my insanity and can appreciate what I have brought to the table so far.

I agree with most of what you are saying, im just sick and tired of you and him going back and forth at each other.

UmmBerrto
04-20-2023, 07:31 PM
I agree with most of what you are saying, im just sick and tired of you and him going back and forth at each other.

I understand, how you feel.

You should imagine how I feel.