PDA

View Full Version : challenge play

pit1232
02-15-2023, 03:49 PM
With one of my teams I just pick up and after dropping and trading player I when to Play challenge game to see How they would do. When i when to the play by play the team i had play all the old player that were on it then and not the player I Have now. it was about two to three weeks before i play the challenge game to make sure it was up to date with the player i have now not then. So can you tell me what happen or do i need to wait for the new season to begin to use the player i have now. and is there a way to delete all the old game that I play so I can see just the new one i play but keep all the win and lose the way it is thanks

smackawits
02-15-2023, 04:09 PM
With one of my teams I just pick up and after dropping and trading player I when to Play challenge game to see How they would do. When i when to the play by play the team i had play all the old player that were on it then and not the player I Have now. it was about two to three weeks before i play the challenge game to make sure it was up to date with the player i have now not then. So can you tell me what happen or do i need to wait for the new season to begin to use the player i have now. and is there a way to delete all the old game that I play so I can see just the new one i play but keep all the win and lose the way it is thanks

I think we are all disappointed in how slowly instructions (we still have no dates as deadlines for cutdown to 53, length of restricted FA, player availabilty to 2022 date, or expected dates of first games) and the changeover to 2022 player availability has taken. Until 2022 availability is changed, we all are missing our rookies and various other players and we are all anxious to get the new players into the lineup and do some challenge games to see how they work. Whether we have one day or one week to get ready for the season seems to be in a black hole at the current time. We feel your pain.

cdcox
02-17-2023, 05:33 AM
Who is the player, pit?

pit1232
02-18-2023, 07:19 PM
about a few week ago I pick up the Jonesboro Golden Hurricanes in the Chiefs1 league and when i pick them up there was only 33 player on the roster at the time. after making so trades and picking what i could in free agent i got up to 45 players on the roster at this time. I pick up the team after free agent was done. so with what i had on the roster that i made of i when to the challenge game and pick two teams to play against to see how i did. when the two game were done I when to see how i did with the player I had. First of all i didn't have a qb to start the game because i only had a rookie at the time and i knew i would use a free agent there. But when I when to see how the player did it use all of the player that was on the roster before i took it over so the player I had do not so up but the players like the qb that was there before this was on the game sheet that show up. I have use the challenge game with my other teams and with all the change I make with them play in the games I put them with and all the player I cut did not show up on any challenge game that i play that is way i ask if something was up with the challenge game that all and thanks again

UmmBerrto
02-18-2023, 09:20 PM
about a few week ago I pick up the Jonesboro Golden Hurricanes in the Chiefs1 league and when i pick them up there was only 33 player on the roster at the time. after making so trades and picking what i could in free agent i got up to 45 players on the roster at this time. I pick up the team after free agent was done. so with what i had on the roster that i made of i when to the challenge game and pick two teams to play against to see how i did. when the two game were done I when to see how i did with the player I had. First of all i didn't have a qb to start the game because i only had a rookie at the time and i knew i would use a free agent there. But when I when to see how the player did it use all of the player that was on the roster before i took it over so the player I had do not so up but the players like the qb that was there before this was on the game sheet that show up. I have use the challenge game with my other teams and with all the change I make with them play in the games I put them with and all the player I cut did not show up on any challenge game that i play that is way i ask if something was up with the challenge game that all and thanks again

What is your original language?

cdcox
02-20-2023, 01:41 AM

Pit, the two challenge games I saw were played 2/9 and 2/14. I think you made some trades since then? Try another challenge game and it should show your current players.

pit1232
02-20-2023, 03:49 PM
thank you cdcox

pit1232
02-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Cdcox I when and pay two game for the Jonesboro Golden Hurricanes and it did the same thing. I don't have Andy Dalton qb or Austin Ekeler rb on my team and they were the QB and RB for me. So I want to just keep you updated so when ever you can check it out just take your time I know you got a lot of thing you need to get done so just do what you need to and thank again