PDA

View Full Version : Trades

Kingswood
02-13-2023, 11:01 PM
I'm currently unable to propose trades in Patriots1. Could you please look into this.

Kingswood
02-13-2023, 11:06 PM
I received a trash offer at 10:30 this morning so this seems to be a pretty recent development, sometime within the last 8 hours.

Kingswood
02-14-2023, 03:11 AM
Any chance of this getting resolved before the end of the draft?

Kingswood
02-15-2023, 07:59 PM
Disregard this thread. I'm just an idiot.

MasterMind
02-16-2023, 03:27 PM
In the spirit of people complaining about "equitable trades". I've never seen one trade offered from, or read about a processed trade that was equitable... if Kingswood was involved. I've also never seen kingswood on the short end. Furthermore, I got the idea of trading with bot teams after clicking on Kingswood's trade partners... who had become bots 50% or more of the time.

JackCarsten
02-16-2023, 03:37 PM
In the spirit of people complaining about "equitable trades". I've never seen one trade offered from, or read about a processed trade that was equitable... if Kingswood was involved. I've also never seen kingswood on the short end. Furthermore, I got the idea of trading with bot teams after clicking on Kingswood's trade partners... who had become bots 50% or more of the time.

I thought you were banned. Kingwood trades are legit. There is a reason why you are the only one complaining about them.

UmmBerrto
02-16-2023, 03:58 PM
I thought you were banned. Kingwood trades are legit. There is a reason why you are the only one complaining about them.

Pretty sure you are queensturd incognito

Kingswood
02-16-2023, 08:05 PM

There's the moron we know and love. We didn't miss you

Kingswood
02-16-2023, 08:08 PM

If you were actually intelligent you would be able to check the dates of the trades, then perhaps big Cox could fill you in on when the teams became bots. Don't project your failures on me. You've been coming after me nonstop since you joined this league as Kenny. Clearly you are either another of Ummberrto's accounts, or you're his butt buddy. Either way, keep my name out your mouth. Hilarious when the dumbest people project their intellect "Mastermind"

MasterMind
02-16-2023, 08:14 PM
Do I look banned? Suck it. Not one would have been accepted, if sent to me. Not 1. My trades included giving up Elliott and my 1st round picks in exchange for what I received. Bots can't complain.

Kingswood
02-16-2023, 08:21 PM

Just out of curiosity, how did you come up with your name? It seems like you couldn't come up with anything "Umm" and then you surprised yourself with a shart "berrt" "o"

For someone who claims to be so skilled most of your efforts seem to be to get me to disappear. Is this because you know you're not fit to hold my clipboard?

Let's not forget that you couldn't wait to jump on my OG team and that's the only reason why your name is even visible on the leaderboards.

I really was going to let you be since your life is a disaster right now and I was impressed with what you were able to do with Big Ben.

But now I see you're nothing more than a little boy who had his mom's tit pulled away too soon and who's daddy just couldn't be bothered. Neither can I.

I'm only your daddy on the field. Don't project your daddy issues onto me.

Kingswood
02-16-2023, 08:33 PM
Do I look banned? Suck it. Not one would have been accepted, if sent to me. Not 1. My trades included giving up Elliott and my 1st round picks in exchange for what I received. Bots can't complain.

Bots didn't complain to get you banned either did they clown? Every trade in these leagues are heavily scrutinized. I'm in 11 leagues. Only you and your co-conspirator have had complaints. Let's be clear. Your only complaint is that I'm a good GM and you like the trades I make. That's called jealousy, genius. If you suck just say so, but, we already know. You act like giving up Zeke is a huge sacrifice, he's not even the best back on his team. All the proof we need for your failure is the standings.

Council Bluffs Criminals bot4 8-7-1 358 353 $450

This was you right? Before your team hopping and your eventual ban? You only managed to score 5 more points than you gave up all year? How about you focus on getting your **** together instead of harassing me with your sodomite.

JackCarsten
02-16-2023, 08:35 PM
Mastermind
Nobody cares if you would have accepted the trades. You are the only one crying about it. Your trades were one sided which is why you got kicked out of the league and trades were reversed. If they were legit I would have kept quiet.

JackCarsten
02-16-2023, 08:37 PM
Bots didn't complain to get you banned either did they clown? Every trade in these leagues are heavily scrutinized. I'm in 11 leagues. Only you and your co-conspirator have had complaints. Let's be clear. Your only complaint is that I'm a good GM and you like the trades I make. That's called jealousy, genius. If you suck just say so, but, we already know. You act like giving up Zeke is a huge sacrifice, he's not even the best back on his team. All the proof we need for your failure is the standings.

Council Bluffs Criminals bot4 8-7-1 358 353 $450

This was you right? Before your team hopping and your eventual ban? You only managed to score 5 more points than you gave up all year? How about you focus on getting your **** together instead of harassing me with your sodomite.

Mastermind is Kennybstopped

Kingswood
02-16-2023, 08:40 PM
Mastermind is Kennybstopped

I'm aware. Thanks though. There has been zero talk or evidence of collusion or cheating until this moron joined. He's damaging to the integrity of this entire platform.

UmmBerrto
02-16-2023, 08:53 PM
Mr. Cox
I said what I said

QueensRag
And
Johnny Carson

Are the same person

Cmcm2297
02-16-2023, 08:57 PM
Lmao they aren't the same person grow up, we all have spoke with eachother outside of the game via Facebook group chat with people from our Dolphins 1 league

Kingswood
02-16-2023, 09:05 PM
Lmao they aren't the same person grow up, we all have spoke with eachother outside of the game via Facebook group chat with people from our Dolphins 1 league

Be careful, apparently anyone who shows common sense is just another one of my accounts. You're only telling on yourself, or maybe I'm telling on myself by talking to myself? It's hard to make sense of stupidity.

Kingswood
02-16-2023, 09:08 PM
Mr. Cox
I said what I said

QueensRag
And
Johnny Carson

Are the same person

Hey ****Stain,

Get of my nuts.

Signed,

Your Daddy

JackCarsten
02-16-2023, 09:54 PM
Mr. Cox
I said what I said

QueensRag
And
Johnny Carson

Are the same person

Last I checked Kingwood went 2-0 vs you in patriots1.

MasterMind
02-16-2023, 10:02 PM
Not projecting anything. I would love a full audit of every trade you ever made. I can't see them. Hell, an audit of every trade ever made. This was an accidental loophole, and I have given it the due spotlight it needed. Now, we just need to get 28 dedicated souls to conduct a full 53-round draft versus pot luck veterans. Plus, 1 hour is far too long to make a pick (fantasy leagues make it happen in 1 minute and 30 seconds). Most of the people don't show up, so they can still play the odds of "best player available" while the rest of us make our picks.

UmmBerrto
02-16-2023, 10:12 PM
Last I checked Kingwood went 2-0 vs you in patriots1.
My strategy was to let you beat me in the regular season and changed my game plan at the last minute going into the playoff game to beat you in the playoffs when it actually mattered.

Gfy Same Guy

Cmcm2297
02-16-2023, 10:18 PM
Not projecting anything. I would love a full audit of every trade you ever made. I can't see them. Hell, an audit of every trade ever made. This was an accidental loophole, and I have given it the due spotlight it needed. Now, we just need to get 28 dedicated souls to conduct a full 53-round draft versus pot luck veterans. Plus, 1 hour is far too long to make a pick (fantasy leagues make it happen in 1 minute and 30 seconds). Most of the people don't show up, so they can still play the odds of "best player available" while the rest of us make our picks.

"And I have given it the due spotlight it needed" trying to make yourself to look like a hero when all you did was get caught cheating lmfao

Kingswood
02-17-2023, 12:54 AM
"And I have given it the due spotlight it needed" trying to make yourself to look like a hero when all you did was get caught cheating lmfao

Gotta love how he started making it about flaws in the game when he realized that my trade credibility is easily verifiable

Kingswood
02-17-2023, 01:07 AM
My strategy was to let you beat me in the regular season and changed my game plan at the last minute going into the playoff game to beat you in the playoffs when it actually mattered.

Gfy Same Guy

How does it go? Any given sunday? How did that strategy work out for you the very next week... Right, I guess it didn't matter in the championship game.

You're only keeping up this foolish charade because you're frustrated in other areas of your life.

Kingswood is a place, but, you only think of a different type of wood. Now we all see why you're truly envious.

We're in several leagues together and even in the same division in a few. Maybe in one of those leagues you can prove to be more than talk for once.

UmmBerrto
02-17-2023, 12:11 PM
How does it go? Any given sunday? How did that strategy work out for you the very next week... Right, I guess it didn't matter in the championship game.

You're only keeping up this foolish charade because you're frustrated in other areas of your life.

Kingswood is a place, but, you only think of a different type of wood. Now we all see why you're truly envious.

We're in several leagues together and even in the same division in a few. Maybe in one of those leagues you can prove to be more than talk for once.

Gfy Same Guy, Same Guy, Same Guy

MasterMind
02-19-2023, 01:24 PM
Audit every trade ever made (check owners who take turns playing dead in one league to load another owner in a different league, then reverse) or taded with bots prior to my exposing and exploiting the option. (I got the idea after seeing the losing side of many trades were bots when I checked on why they were dumb enough to accept the trade)... I exploited the idea, except I sent top players (Elliott, Cooper, Diggs, etc.) and picks (#9 with players and future picks for #7 and lesser future picks in my trades so the bot team could still be picked up by a new owner)