PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Damn

UmmBerrto
02-05-2023, 02:57 AM
Thank you Mr. Cox for trying to make it simple for people to pick up new teams all around the league.

It was a great idea to fill up leagues and give Men a chance to expand their experience.

All it takes is One Flipping Cheater.

Why?

I know I can lose my cool and at times I am a self centered ego maniac.

I used to cheat as a kid playing monopoly and any other game I could get away with, when I was in elementary school.

But, really, are we not adults?

What good is it if you win knowing full well you cheated, and in a big way?

I don't know, I guess I'll get off my soap box.

Just makes me wonder if there are others doing something that isn't so obvious.

JackCarsten
02-05-2023, 03:11 AM
The sad thing is Cdcox says this was being looked into and he does it again and makes it look obvious. I mean if the trades are fair I can look other way but when you make it so obvious I raise red flag.

MasterMind
02-05-2023, 03:44 AM
Lopsided WTF trades occur in EVERY league.

cdcox
02-05-2023, 03:51 AM
Just so everyone knows, MasterMind is the same person as Kenny B. Stopped. I have temporarily turned off taking over inactive teams. I'll be writing code to prevent trades with inactive or bot teams and if you abandon your team, you can't take resume operation of that teams for 10 days.

UmmBerrto
02-05-2023, 12:07 PM
Just so everyone knows, MasterMind is the same person as Kenny B. Stopped. I have temporarily turned off taking over inactive teams. I'll be writing code to prevent trades with inactive or bot teams and if you abandon your team, you can't take resume operation of that teams for 10 days.

I would recommend that if you abandoned a team you can never return to it without checking in with one of the moderators first.

Or perhaps for that season, or calendar year, I understand somebody might drop a team by accident, I am just saying if they do, they should have their history inspected by a Moderator just to make sure.

And if a person drops a team in one league they can not pick up a different team in that league for 18 months.

JackCarsten
02-05-2023, 04:04 PM
I would recommend that if you abandoned a team you can never return to it without checking in with one of the moderators first.

Or perhaps for that season, or calendar year, I understand somebody might drop a team by accident, I am just saying if they do, they should have their history inspected by a Moderator just to make sure.

And if a person drops a team in one league they can not pick up a different team in that league for 18 months.

Good points. I think this was a one time incident. You won’t see many owners trying to do this with how Cdcox and Kevin handled this (lifetime ban etc) and the 10 day period will be enough. Once they go to leagues with historically active owners that’ll solve lot of problems. You look at patriots1 that’s only few months old that league has only 1/3 of the teams active. So step in right direction and Cdcox will make adjustments as needed.

MasterMind
02-05-2023, 05:56 PM
Good points. I think this was a one time incident. You won’t see many owners trying to do this with how Cdcox and Kevin handled this (lifetime ban etc) and the 10 day period will be enough. Once they go to leagues with historically active owners that’ll solve lot of problems. You look at patriots1 that’s only few months old that league has only 1/3 of the teams active. So step in right direction and Cdcox will make adjustments as needed.

I assure you, trades have been made with bots in every league. (It's where I got the idea of "bot or be botted". Except I gave up Elliott, Diggs, 1st round picks, future first round picks, and other key players to make it a trade that made sense. I have also taken over teams with trades from bots (bots at the time of reading the trade) in play to be accepted or fat-finger bumped incorrectly while trying to decline on their smartphone).

I have re-invented my profile. I will absolutely refrain from "botting". I will play in 1 league (if it ever gets interest enough to fill) and I will fill this bull**** discussion page with every ounce of what I see....immediately when I see it.

Take a look at trades that have gone through for UmmBerrto, Carsten, and wood(something). Oh! You probably deleting them by now, so it won't matter. The trades are never equal, and never in the other team's favor. Tanking is also common.

MasterMind
02-05-2023, 05:58 PM
100%. $18 more, rather than crying for my money back

MasterMind
02-05-2023, 05:59 PM
Glad I could help fix a loophole that I wasn't the first one through. You're welcome.

JackCarsten
02-05-2023, 06:30 PM
I assure you, trades have been made with bots in every league. (It's where I got the idea of "bot or be botted". Except I gave up Elliott, Diggs, 1st round picks, future first round picks, and other key players to make it a trade that made sense. I have also taken over teams with trades from bots (bots at the time of reading the trade) in play to be accepted or fat-finger bumped incorrectly while trying to decline on their smartphone).

I have re-invented my profile. I will absolutely refrain from "botting". I will play in 1 league (if it ever gets interest enough to fill) and I will fill this bull**** discussion page with every ounce of what I see....immediately when I see it.

Take a look at trades that have gone through for UmmBerrto, Carsten, and wood(something). Oh! You probably deleting them by now, so it won't matter. The trades are never equal, and never in the other team's favor. Tanking is also common.

I can promise I never traded with a bot. Willing to bet umberto hasnt either. Your trades were one sided don’t even try and defend yourself. If you’re mad about trades being made then make better offers. Cdcox told you to stop yesterday and you kept doing it.

UmmBerrto
02-05-2023, 06:33 PM

Wooo,
Don't you even try and give me crap about my trades.

I got absolutely nothing to hide.

So you can take a long walk on a short pier.

Kingswood
02-05-2023, 09:09 PM

I'm in 11 leagues currently and I haven't seen ANYONE trade with a bot, other than you. Obviously everyone else had the opportunity to force trades and chose instead to keep their honor and integrity impact. As Ummberrto said, there's no glory in victory when it was obtained through unfair advantage. You're not a mastermind, you're a jest. Your roster was already decent so a true mastermind would've been able to put together a winning record against a barren league. It's as if you fancy yourself as Belichick with the Patiots but in actuality you're closer to Josh McDaniels with the Broncos. Your attempts at deflection are baseless and only further prove that you are scum with no remorse for your actions. I was under the impression that you were being banned. Once a cheater always a cheater, right?