PDA

View Full Version : Kenny B. Stopped

Kingswood
02-01-2023, 11:00 PM
How do you have the audacity to cry wolf about collusion and then turn around and cheat by trading to yourself? How many other leagues are you pulling this crap in?

JackCarsten
02-01-2023, 11:44 PM
If only Cdcox or Kevin would do something about it.

Kingswood
02-02-2023, 08:01 PM
Crazy how he doesn't have a response. He's been on to trade but can't own up to his BS

pit1232
02-02-2023, 08:24 PM
I when back to check some thing i copy off in the Bengals 1 league when i frist took over the team i took over. them I saw Kenny B Stopped own the Vero beach Vipers and Lafayette Bayou Raders team was own by bot 2 person if you go to the league right now the Vero beach Viper team is run by bot 3 now and the Lafayette Bayou Raiders is own by Kenny B. Stopped now so i am woundering what is going on so can someone look into that.

Kingswood
02-02-2023, 08:58 PM
I when back to check some thing i copy off in the Bengals 1 league when i frist took over the team i took over. them I saw Kenny B Stopped own the Vero beach Vipers and Lafayette Bayou Raders team was own by bot 2 person if you go to the league right now the Vero beach Viper team is run by bot 3 now and the Lafayette Bayou Raiders is own by Kenny B. Stopped now so i am woundering what is going on so can someone look into that.

Looks like he was on the Westerville Waveriders too making trades.

Phog
02-04-2023, 02:01 PM
So Kenny B. Stopped has the Wichita Generals in Raiders1 league. And the Kingwood Fighting Owls are owned by bot1, and the Spokane Badgers are owned by bot2. Hmmmmm, have no idea if this has been going on in this league, but do remember a few trades with the Wichita Generals that were four and five part trades. Can't remember who the trades were with. Might be appropriate to check into, after this has been noticed in the other leagues. j/s

smackawits
02-04-2023, 03:16 PM
Kenny B Stopped has shown up as new GM ion Bills-1 for the New Orleans team. Kingswood has taken over the Syracuse team.

cdcox
02-04-2023, 10:19 PM
This will all be looked into and actions taken if true. Kenny B. you need to describe in detail what you have done if you want to continue playing. PM me if nothing else.

JackCarsten
02-05-2023, 01:41 AM
Cdcox he just did it again. Is there an email I can email you a screen shot to? He traded with a team and that team is now a bot.

Kingswood
02-05-2023, 02:13 AM
This will all be looked into and actions taken if true. Kenny B. you need to describe in detail what you have done if you want to continue playing. PM me if nothing else.

How will this be resolved since the draft is ongoing? I don't see how allowing him to continue making trades is what's best for the integrity of this league. The team still benefits even after his account is banned.

cdcox
02-05-2023, 02:29 AM
He's been banned. I'll undo his trades with bots around all leagues and we'll restart the Patriots1 draft. I will start the work to accomplish this tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the inconvenience. Trolls are the worst people.

JackCarsten
02-05-2023, 02:50 AM
He's been banned. I'll undo his trades with bots around all leagues and we'll restart the Patriots1 draft. I will start the work to accomplish this tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the inconvenience. Trolls are the worst people.

Thank you. I know you have lot going on and this is time consuming but it’s much appreciated.

Chilly
02-05-2023, 09:53 PM
CD...If the Spokane Badgers, mentioned in this thread as possibly being a team Kenny was using, are available; I will take them over. They are in Raiders1. My other leagues are Bengals1 and Titans1. I live in Spokane and can build them if needed. I don't really have the time to take over a 3rd team, but I will do my best (should be better than a computer and definitely better than a troll cheating with them as the team being stolen from).

pit1232
02-08-2023, 04:15 PM
You say Kenny B Stopped has been banned from the game so when I when to check on the three league I am in he is still in the Bengals 1 league and Chiefs1 and the team that he had in the jets 1 league is a bot team now and there is three teams that are bot team in the jets league and I am wondering if that is way some of the player are quitting the game because of what is going on and it is putting you so far behind with what should be going on so the team can move forward. one other thing i was wondering about when Kenny B Stopped had the team in the jet league he pick up a lot of player before he gave up the team and it look like you have a lot to fix. I wonder if it might be better to ask all the player in each league what they think should help you go forward in each league it might save you a lot of time and work. You have done a feel good job of tell us what you have done and what we think can help you work this out. thank you

Kingswood
02-08-2023, 08:17 PM
You say Kenny B Stopped has been banned from the game so when I when to check on the three league I am in he is still in the Bengals 1 league and Chiefs1 and the team that he had in the jets 1 league is a bot team now and there is three teams that are bot team in the jets league and I am wondering if that is way some of the player are quitting the game because of what is going on and it is putting you so far behind with what should be going on so the team can move forward. one other thing i was wondering about when Kenny B Stopped had the team in the jet league he pick up a lot of player before he gave up the team and it look like you have a lot to fix. I wonder if it might be better to ask all the player in each league what they think should help you go forward in each league it might save you a lot of time and work. You have done a feel good job of tell us what you have done and what we think can help you work this out. thank you

Nothing should be done for players picked up, they were not acquired through nefarious means. Trading with yourself is one thing, filling your roster with FA is another.

cdcox
02-09-2023, 12:10 AM
He no longer as access to his Kenny B. Stopped account.

I am in the process of undoing the trades where he traded with himself. There is a paper trail that will allow me to do that. I hope to finish that tonight, if everything goes well. There are more than 100 transactions spread over 16 different trades, so it isn't an easy thing to do.

pit1232
02-09-2023, 01:27 AM
No i understand i was just wondering how thing were going if there is anything i can help you with just ask like I said i like the game you. you and all the other persons that work on it are doing good. I know some times we get upset with not knowing what is going on but we will all get together in the long run and thank again

cdcox
02-09-2023, 03:07 AM
CD...If the Spokane Badgers, mentioned in this thread as possibly being a team Kenny was using, are available; I will take them over. They are in Raiders1. My other leagues are Bengals1 and Titans1. I live in Spokane and can build them if needed. I don't really have the time to take over a 3rd team, but I will do my best (should be better than a computer and definitely better than a troll cheating with them as the team being stolen from).

Hi Chilly, I have assigned you as the owner of the Spokane Badgers in Raiders 1. Thanks for taking them over and Good luck!

Chilly
02-09-2023, 07:31 PM
Thank you, CD. I just looked at the roster for the first time. It's a mess. Is the draft going to be rerun in Raiders1? Would be helpful to me so I can fill some positional needs (currently have the same number of TE on the roster as WR and only 45 total players). Either way, this is a project team that will take two or more off seasons to make competitive.

Kingswood
02-09-2023, 10:08 PM
Thank you, CD. I just looked at the roster for the first time. It's a mess. Is the draft going to be rerun in Raiders1? Would be helpful to me so I can fill some positional needs (currently have the same number of TE on the roster as WR and only 45 total players). Either way, this is a project team that will take two or more off seasons to make competitive.

Why would the draft be rerun? Patriots1 is being rerun because of the fraudulent trades. They wouldn't have any effect on the draft in Raiders1 since that was months ago

Chilly
02-09-2023, 10:17 PM
I thought there were issues with Raiders1 and fraudulent trades as well. I haven't been paying attention to the Raiders1 league at all. Just checked out the Spokane team and they are 8 players short with almost no talent. Looks like they have been gutted so I was checking what the status of the league is to try to come up with a game plan for rebuilding them.

Kingswood
02-09-2023, 11:31 PM
Yeah I don't think all the leagues are being reset to the draft. He was making trades in a lot of them but I think they were all after their respective drafts so once the trades are undone it should all be back to normal. I know how you feel, I've been working on rebuilding a few teams. I'm just hoping they're competitive this year lol

cdcox
02-10-2023, 02:31 AM
I thought there were issues with Raiders1 and fraudulent trades as well. I haven't been paying attention to the Raiders1 league at all. Just checked out the Spokane team and they are 8 players short with almost no talent. Looks like they have been gutted so I was checking what the status of the league is to try to come up with a game plan for rebuilding them.

I reversed all of the fraudulent trades across all leagues.

Chilly
02-10-2023, 11:34 PM
If everything has been reset, Spokane is in for a long season (there were no changes I can see versus when I wrote the post about the Spokane roster). They were 8-8 last year. Goal will be to reach that same milestone this year. I will need 2 full off-seasons to make this team competitive. Thank you for your work CD. I cannot imagine the headache you went through during the busiest time of this platform and your work. I would offer to lend a hand, but my work life is crazy and about all the extra time I have is to complain about a crappy roster :)

MasterMind
02-20-2023, 01:13 AM
I made trades that included giving up 1st round picks and top players. I see complete bull**** trades where you are involved, and I first saw bot-trades clicking on your trades!

eaglesphan79
02-22-2023, 03:07 PM
I’m confused. In another thread, cdcox says that MasterMind is the same owner as Kenny B Stopped. Has MasterMind been banned as well? Right now MasterMind is going on a FA auction spending spree in Dolphins1, bidding tons of money on no names/retired players. Can someone please put a stop to this, really ruining the game.

JackCarsten
02-22-2023, 03:33 PM
I’m confused. In another thread, cdcox says that MasterMind is the same owner as Kenny B Stopped. Has MasterMind been banned as well? Right now MasterMind is going on a FA auction spending spree in Dolphins1, bidding tons of money on no names/retired players. Can someone please put a stop to this, really ruining the game.

Ya and both Kenny B Stopped and Mastermind are in Dolphins1 as St. Louis Archers and Riverside Riders. Looks like he's trying to ruin the game again. How long before he starts making trades between the two teams? CDCOX/Kevin please look into this.

Kingswood
02-22-2023, 06:27 PM
Ya and both Kenny B Stopped and Mastermind are in Dolphins1 as St. Louis Archers and Riverside Riders. Looks like he's trying to ruin the game again. How long before he starts making trades between the two teams? CDCOX/Kevin please look into this.

I believe he doesn't have access to the Kenny B Stopped account. I think the only reason the teams are still listed under his name is because he didn't actually drop the team. In order for it to read bot I think the team has to be dropped. That being said, allowing Mastermind to act like a child and ruin teams makes zero sense. Blocking him just to knowingly allow him to return with a different account is like spitting in the face for every other GM who works hard on their teams. Essentially you're sending the message that integrity does not apply to this game.

MasterMind
02-22-2023, 11:17 PM

I specifically pointed out in a separate communication that Kenny B. Stopped teams should be changed to bot, since Kenny B. Stopped has no login and others could own those teams.

Quit playing with yourself while you type.

PaperLions
02-23-2023, 12:47 AM
I think Sandbox should give Masterbate…..err I mean Mastermind the same lifetime ban.

JackCarsten
02-23-2023, 12:49 AM
I specifically pointed out in a separate communication that Kenny B. Stopped teams should be changed to bot, since Kenny B. Stopped has no login and others could own those teams.

Quit playing with yourself while you type.

Quit trying to ruin leagues with your BS moves.

eaglesphan79
02-23-2023, 02:00 AM
cdcox/Kevin - Please ban MasterMind and reverse his recent free agent bids on Dolphins1

UmmBerrto
02-23-2023, 02:42 AM
cdcox/Kevin - Please ban MasterMind and reverse his recent free agent bids on Dolphins1

Cleveland 1 has a team listed a Kenny b stopped

cdcox
02-23-2023, 03:11 AM
He doesn’t have access to any of the Kenny B. Stopped teams. Kevin and I are looking at the activity in the MasterMind accounts. Hold tight.

JackCarsten
02-23-2023, 04:38 AM

He’s now Kenny Stopped Again.

MasterMind
02-23-2023, 09:28 AM
Yikes. This just keeps getting better!

"The following errors occurred with your submission
cdcox has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

MasterMind
02-24-2023, 10:35 PM
Wake the **** up! I've had entire discussions to myself on here. Nobody is hiding from a bunch of paste eaters that never played a sport in real life. I fixed the loophole. I need the banned username removed from all teams, and my MasterMind will continue to wait for 49ers to fill. I only have access to 49ers league. If it still shows MasterMind in any other leagues, the site sucks and fails to update in a timely fashion. Paid my 2nd $18 for MasterMind to exist and Kenny B. Stopped should be deleted as the login goes to nowhere. I tried to login to abandon the teams, but it's blocked from everything. In the mean time, Cox keeps other players from taking over the teams by not dropping Kenny B. Stopped..

Kingswood
02-24-2023, 10:49 PM
Don't get upset with the site because you're, at best, an average Gm and a foolish cheater.

You really think you did everyone a favor by cheating?

You've caused setbacks because of your lack of integrity.

Let's be real, if anyone is a paste eater, it's you.

I checked the other leagues and it shows that Kenny Stopped Again is the owner of the other teams, even though on your Mastermind profile has them listed under your name.

I guess that means it's pretty obvious that you still have multiple accounts.

Nice try though

eaglesphan79
02-25-2023, 04:24 AM
I don’t understand why MasterMind is allowed to stay. It’s not enough that Kenny B account was banned. The actual person behind the accounts, now running MasterMind, should not be allowed to continue playing in these leagues. He literally just tried to ruin a team in Dolphins1 by putting a whole bunch of 30-40 bids on $1 FAs that were retired or backups in the NFL at best. Please band him all together.

UmmBerrto
02-25-2023, 01:02 PM
I don’t understand why MasterMind is allowed to stay. It’s not enough that Kenny B account was banned. The actual person behind the accounts, now running MasterMind, should not be allowed to continue playing in these leagues. He literally just tried to ruin a team in Dolphins1 by putting a whole bunch of 30-40 bids on $1 FAs that were retired or backups in the NFL at best. Please band him all together.

I Second that order, I myself could not understand why he has been allowed to operate openly as the same guy.

Personally, you guys, (Mr. Cox and Kevin) make statements in your fabric of this game that say, people who operate the way Kenny from South Park and Queens Turd operated will be eliminated and kept from ever being able to return.

You already make the mistake of having propaganda that says, if you take all day drafting you will be delt with and then you set the bot teams to take all-day drafting, and you wonder why people start off their experience with attitudes.

You have already lost me as a GM in five other leagues because I don't need the BS.

If these two don't get delt with one way or another, you are going to lose more regulars and more newbies.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Kingswood
02-25-2023, 04:07 PM
I Second that order, I myself could not understand why he has been allowed to operate openly as the same guy.

Personally, you guys, (Mr. Cox and Kevin) make statements in your fabric of this game that say, people who operate the way Kenny from South Park and Queens Turd operated will be eliminated and kept from ever being able to return.

You already make the mistake of having propaganda that says, if you take all day drafting you will be delt with and then you set the bot teams to take all-day drafting, and you wonder why people start off their experience with attitudes.

You have already lost me as a GM in five other leagues because I don't need the BS.

If these two don't get delt with one way or another, you are going to lose more regulars and more newbies.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Yes I agree, please ban Bert and his Mastermind and Kenny Stopped Again accounts.

His lack of integrity is a disgrace, let alone all of the false accusations he likes to toss around with zero actual accusations.

Mastermind: "I learned this from Kingswood"... what trades jackass? I told you to do the research and prove it.

Bert: "Ban Kingswood because his dick is bigger than mine and he keeps beating me, so I quit most of the leagues he's in" You cry more than my 1st grade son. Disgraceful.

I honestly don't see how it's not harassment or internet bullying. Not that I'm complaining, he has yet to best me on the field or in the chat.

I told you already, it didn't make sense for Kenny to come in throwing blows at me when the only person who'd ever vocalized a problem before was Ernie's butt buddy.

They're in it together because they are 1 and the same guy. That's why he's so quick to point the fingers, anything to distract from the BS he pulls.

MasterMind
02-27-2023, 09:09 PM
Kenny B. Stopped is non-existent (even though the user appears in the leagues I can't login to drop the teams). I paid $18 more for a fresh start with MasterMind as my login. MasterMind shows as a member in Jets, Browns, and 49ers discussion, but I can only see 49ers when I login. For a brief time, I could make bids on free agents in those leagues, as well as Colts. Now, I just see an unfinished league (49ers). I've also seen complaints that Kenny B. Stopped is showing in leagues where MasterMind exists. Kenny B. Stopped should be bot owners and Kenny B. Stopped should be erased. Only cdcox can do that, and he's not in a hurry.

smackawits
02-27-2023, 11:09 PM
Yes I agree, please ban Bert and his Mastermind and Kenny Stopped Again accounts.

His lack of integrity is a disgrace, let alone all of the false accusations he likes to toss around with zero actual accusations.

Mastermind: "I learned this from Kingswood"... what trades jackass? I told you to do the research and prove it.

Bert: "Ban Kingswood because his dick is bigger than mine and he keeps beating me, so I quit most of the leagues he's in" You cry more than my 1st grade son. Disgraceful.

I honestly don't see how it's not harassment or internet bullying. Not that I'm complaining, he has yet to best me on the field or in the chat.

I told you already, it didn't make sense for Kenny to come in throwing blows at me when the only person who'd ever vocalized a problem before was Ernie's butt buddy.

They're in it together because they are 1 and the same guy. That's why he's so quick to point the fingers, anything to distract from the BS he pulls.

he's obviously a **** disturber...........give him his money back and tell him to go elsewhere!