PDA

View Full Version : Why am I going for 2?

tcavity4566
12-01-2022, 06:52 PM
3rd Q 1:57 3rd and goal Cincinnati 4 Russell Wilson (pressured) passes complete to Travis Kelce for a gain of 5 yards. Touchdown, failed 2-pt conversion
Cincinnati 21, Chicago 13

Im down 21-7. Score A touchdown to make it 21-13...Why go for 2 in the 3rd quarter. An extra point would be called 100 out of 100 times. Instead we dont get the 2pt conversion and now it is 21-13

UmmBerrto
12-01-2022, 08:07 PM
Personally, I would prefer a setting that would allow me to go for 2pts 100% of the time.

However, as I stated previously, an increase in attempts should translate into a higher rate of success above the average.

As proven by analytics.

In general terms.

Kingswood
12-02-2022, 03:05 PM
4th Q 4:45 1st and goal Rochester 4 Derek Carr passes complete to Justin Jefferson for a gain of 5 yards. PENALTY. Defensive Pass Interference on Kendall Fuller. 2 yards. Penalty declined. Touchdown, failed 2-pt conversion
Rochester 13, Newton 9

Same thing I've been complaining about for awhile, tcavity. Not a chance I go for 2 in this situation. I ended up pulling a Russell Wilson at the goal line to lose the game and I can't help but think that if we didn't need a touchdown it would've been more likely that we would've ran the ball, draining some more clock knowing a FG sends it to OT. I'm hoping this next update fixes some of these nuisances.

UmmBerrto, I'm not sure a higher success rate would be guaranteed if you're going for 2pts 100% of the time. Wouldn't teams adjust accordingly, leading to a lower success rate?

pit1232
12-02-2022, 11:25 PM
I agree we should be the one to say when we want to go for A 2pts and not the 1pts in the game. If they are use analytics the game i not one of them I am still old school so I hope they make so changes that we all have suggested because if you want to make the game better something you need to listen to outsider some time just like make the roster to 63 player so there is a practice squad of 10 player that just my thoughts.

UmmBerrto
12-03-2022, 03:51 AM
4th Q 4:45 1st and goal Rochester 4 Derek Carr passes complete to Justin Jefferson for a gain of 5 yards. PENALTY. Defensive Pass Interference on Kendall Fuller. 2 yards. Penalty declined. Touchdown, failed 2-pt conversion
Rochester 13, Newton 9

Same thing I've been complaining about for awhile, tcavity. Not a chance I go for 2 in this situation. I ended up pulling a Russell Wilson at the goal line to lose the game and I can't help but think that if we didn't need a touchdown it would've been more likely that we would've ran the ball, draining some more clock knowing a FG sends it to OT. I'm hoping this next update fixes some of these nuisances.

UmmBerrto, I'm not sure a higher success rate would be guaranteed if you're going for 2pts 100% of the time. Wouldn't teams adjust accordingly, leading to a lower success rate?

First Off, didn't you throw a baby dinosaur of a fit and demand to have your teams removed from you?

Why are you even here?

Secondly, don't talk to me.

Thirdly, I already explained my position and gave my facts in a previous post on the same subject.

Kingswood
12-03-2022, 06:04 AM
First Off, didn't you throw a baby dinosaur of a fit and demand to have your teams removed from you?

Why are you even here?

Secondly, don't talk to me.

Thirdly, I already explained my position and gave my facts in a previous post on the same subject.

Are you really asking me why I'm here when all you can do is look up at me on the challenge board?

You're such a phony that you had to take over my old draft team just so you could be relevant.

I understand that you're bitter, because I'm the only team you've lost to so far.

Your behavior has been so sad and embarrassing that I can't believe you're actually an adult.

Just because you're a cripple doesn't mean people have to be nice to you when you're a douchebag. You reap what you sow.

I saw your opinion and your "facts" but you forgot the most important thing, you're a moron. Not a complete idiot, but a moron nonetheless.

Last but not least, if you don't want someone to talk to you, then you probably shouldn't talk to them... moron.

JackCarsten
12-04-2022, 02:42 AM
Are you really asking me why I'm here when all you can do is look up at me on the challenge board?

You're such a phony that you had to take over my old draft team just so you could be relevant.

I understand that you're bitter, because I'm the only team you've lost to so far.

Your behavior has been so sad and embarrassing that I can't believe you're actually an adult.

Just because you're a cripple doesn't mean people have to be nice to you when you're a douchebag. You reap what you sow.

I saw your opinion and your "facts" but you forgot the most important thing, you're a moron. Not a complete idiot, but a moron nonetheless.

Last but not least, if you don't want someone to talk to you, then you probably shouldn't talk to them... moron.

Wow you made ummberto speechless. Respect.

UmmBerrto
12-04-2022, 05:00 AM

No Jack, I am not speechless. I simply remembered I had vowed to myself months ago not to talk to the Queen.

As I pointed out several times, Queen is a hypocrite.

As per the usual, he demanded that his accounts be stripped from him, and here we are a few weeks later dealing with his negativity all over again.

I mean what a Fkng Hypocrite.

Have a principle and stick to it

Kingswood
12-04-2022, 07:05 AM
No Jack, I am not speechless. I simply remembered I had vowed to myself months ago not to talk to the Queen.

As I pointed out several times, Queen is a hypocrite.

As per the usual, he demanded that his accounts be stripped from him, and here we are a few weeks later dealing with his negativity all over again.

I mean what a Fkng Hypocrite.

Have a principle and stick to it

The more you call me a hypocrite the more certain I am that you have no idea what it means.

If you recall, I wanted my teams stripped because my trade was revoked partly due to your tears of a conspiracy theory.

Per usual, you are absolutely incapable of showing any type of responsibility for being a complete and utter failure of a human being.

Seeing your tears flow make my return that much sweeter.

Calling me a hypocrite while simultaneously talking to me after saying you aren't going to talk to me... I really think moron was too much credit. Pick a disability.

Kingswood
12-04-2022, 07:07 AM

“Because he's the hero Sandbox deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.”

I know how much Ricardo likes his quotes