PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Kingswood
11-24-2022, 10:59 PM
Happy Thanksgiving football fam! I hope you all get to eat until you're busting at the seams.

Cmcm2297
11-25-2022, 02:18 PM
Happy late Thanksgiving to you hope you had a great day.

Kevin
12-04-2022, 07:09 PM
Right back atcha. I headed out to vacation on Thanksgiving Day. Airfares are surprisingly affordable if you travel that day. Having learned my lesson, I'm returning from vacation on Christmas Day.

Kingswood
12-04-2022, 08:02 PM
I would've assumed that holidays were more expensive for traveling. Clearly I need to travel more, maybe when the kids get older.

Kevin
12-05-2022, 03:58 PM
I would have assumed the same thing, but accidentally got a good deal on Thanksgiving that I bought before knowing the day. Then I looked at the return trip on or around Christmas and saw the same thing. My Christmas dinner with my wife will be at Newark International Airport, which I'm hoping is one of the most romantic places on earth.

Kingswood
12-05-2022, 05:22 PM
I would have assumed the same thing, but accidentally got a good deal on Thanksgiving that I bought before knowing the day. Then I looked at the return trip on or around Christmas and saw the same thing. My Christmas dinner with my wife will be at Newark International Airport, which I'm hoping is one of the most romantic places on earth.

I'm sure it is. They apparently have a Budweiser Brewhouse which sounds pretty romantic to me