PDA

View Full Version : Game planning

pit1232
11-19-2022, 01:56 AM
in are game planning you gave us down and distance for the offense why don't you do the same for the defenses so we can pick what we want to do on those down and distance and are we going to see what formations we are runing on offense and what defenses we are in the game we play in the come season so we can see were we need to do better or to stay the say

smackawits
11-20-2022, 03:56 AM
in are game planning you gave us down and distance for the offense why don't you do the same for the defenses so we can pick what we want to do on those down and distance and are we going to see what formations we are runing on offense and what defenses we are in the game we play in the come season so we can see were we need to do better or to stay the say

good idea...I like

pit1232
12-05-2022, 08:23 PM
when do you think we will see all the changes that you have for the game can you gave us so kind of changes that are coming and whe

UmmBerrto
12-05-2022, 08:40 PM

I'm not sure, however I would assume that that is what we get when we choose between the options already given.

Passing situational down and distance.

Balanced situational down and distance.

Running situational down and distance.

Also taking into account the offensive formation.

Again, I am just guessing, yet it seems logical to me the computer is already covering what it is you are asking....

cdcox
12-07-2022, 04:58 AM
You’ll notice in the NFL, most often the defensive personnel is changed in response to the offensive personnel. If it is 3rd and 1, the defense will go heavy if the offense goes heavy. The defense will nickel or even dime if the offense tries to spread the field. Down and distance matters much less for the defensive call than personnel matchups.