PDA

View Full Version : trade

pit1232
10-17-2022, 12:00 AM
I trade a player to Gig Harbor Monks for there frstt round pick and we both approved it so when i when to the draft board to see if i have it it is not showing up so i Just want to make sure i will be on the clock when the draft start thank you

mdboucher
10-17-2022, 05:19 AM
Fun trade!

UmmBerrto
10-17-2022, 05:34 AM
I trade a player to Gig Harbor Monks for there frstt round pick and we both approved it so when i when to the draft board to see if i have it it is not showing up so i Just want to make sure i will be on the clock when the draft start thank you

I do believe that trade was for the future first round pick of the gig harbor team, meaning next years draft...

pit1232
10-17-2022, 02:42 PM
I do believe that trade was for the future first round pick of the gig harbor team, meaning next years draft...

ok but if you go to his draft pick for this year he dosen't have the first pick on his board and when you you at mine i have it on my draft pick and i drafted other player to a other team and got a pick for this year and one for next year and the one for one for this year in on my board

pit1232
10-17-2022, 03:06 PM
so if I don't have your first round pick this year I will get it next year for the player i traded to you can i ask who you traded your first to if you don't mean

UmmBerrto
10-17-2022, 05:22 PM
ok but if you go to his draft pick for this year he dosen't have the first pick on his board and when you you at mine i have it on my draft pick and i drafted other player to a other team and got a pick for this year and one for next year and the one for one for this year in on my board

Maybe you misunderstood what you were looking at,

Pit, you traded T.J. Watt for Gigs Future #1 pick.

That is next years pick.

Gig still has his #1 pick for this year and you have Gig's first round pick for next year.

mdboucher
10-17-2022, 10:34 PM
I thought you meant this year's one, and that's what I was willing to agree to, so I'm not going to take advantage of the mistake. Pit I offered you a trade where I send you my 1 this year, and you send back my 1 for next year. Easy fix

pit1232
10-17-2022, 11:06 PM
just want to thank you for the mistake it nice to fine people that will make it right so thank again