PDA

View Full Version : Wow

UmmBerrto
10-14-2022, 04:14 AM
I can't really believe it, I started here a couple of months ago by taking over an abandoned team and managed to make the SandBox Bowl, only to run out of time in the final drive.

I felt that it was kind of wild to finish runner up with a team that had been neglected and abandoned.

Then I was able to draft a team from scratch and go through the whole FA bidding and everything for the first time ever; and that team just won their inaugural seasons SandBox Bowl.

I feel a little insufferable to myself right now.

I want to scream from someplace very high, however, I got toddlers sleeping, so, I will keep it to the keyboard.

I know, y'all can call me crazy, however, I am going to take this as validation, that I am indeed the best GM/Head Coach/Offensive/Defensive Coordinator in Football.

My belief system makes me the best at whatever I set my mind to do.

And that was me being humble.

Thanks, Guys, for the game, I needed this in my life right now, I have eight damaged disks in my spine, there has not been a moment since 2015 that I am not in considerable pain,

I get up every day and I live a life without painkillers, my doctors can't understand how I walk around at all, I try to be the best Man/Husband/Father/Friend I can be,

I live my life drowning in a sea of pain ripped by the constant storms generated from a crippling fear of failure and a general sense of personal insufficiencies.

Is it possible to know you are great, while simultaneously no believing it?

Welcome to my world where I figure my next draft from scratch team in the Pats1 league will probably be the best of them all and yet I would not be surprised if they miss the playoffs all together.

Hip Hip Hooray

Hip Hip Hooray