PDA

View Full Version : IR for players

pit1232
10-11-2022, 01:24 AM
just a question say you have a player on your roster and he get injured in preseason or before the season start is there a player list that you can put him on for the next year and have another player make you 53 man roster like the Pro have so you don't have to let him go back in the FA for next year

smackawits
10-11-2022, 11:27 AM
just a question say you have a player on your roster and he get injured in preseason or before the season start is there a player list that you can put him on for the next year and have another player make you 53 man roster like the Pro have so you don't have to let him go back in the FA for next year

I don't believe so

pit1232
10-12-2022, 04:12 AM
are they thinking about it

smackawits
10-12-2022, 03:56 PM
are they thinking about it

I don't believe so

UmmBerrto
10-13-2022, 10:58 AM

I suggested, a few weeks ago, that they should make it possible, for us to pick actual players from the free agent pool, to replace our injured guys, mid-season, as opposed to this random Street free agent vibe.

However, technically, that is exactly what a Street Free Agent is anyway.

I think it would help GM's to see a real players name, when replacing an injured player.

I think it would also help GM's to see a real players name, when seeing said player have success on the field.

pit1232
10-13-2022, 02:58 PM
[QUOTE=UmmBerrto;1523]I suggested, a few weeks ago, that they should make it possible, for us to pick actual players from the free agent pool, to replace our injured guys, mid-season, as opposed to this random Street free agent vibe.

I think it would help GM's to see a real players name, when replacing an injured player.

I think it would also help GM's to see a real players name, when seeing said player have success on the fie

in the nfl when a play get put on ir the the season they can pick up another play for the rest of the season and when the next year come around they have the right to sign him to the team and he might just make just bec ome a very good player for that a so they need to fine a way so when a player get put on ir we can pick a player we think can be come the one the make a different

UmmBerrto
10-14-2022, 03:23 AM
[QUOTE=UmmBerrto;1523]I suggested, a few weeks ago, that they should make it possible, for us to pick actual players from the free agent pool, to replace our injured guys, mid-season, as opposed to this random Street free agent vibe.

I think it would also help GM's to see a real players name, when seeing said player have success on the fie

in the nfl when a play get put on ir the the season they can pick up another play for the rest of the season and when the next year come around they have the right to sign him to the team and he might just make just bec ome a very good player for that a so they need to fine a way so when a player get put on ir we can pick a player we think can be come the one the make a different

Definitely, I agree 100%