PDA

View Full Version : A pity owners seem to not be willing to use TRADE BLOCK tool.

misterdizz
10-07-2022, 08:07 AM
In leagues of all types (over decades of playing FF or sims) I find that many owners either have a reluctance to discuss/negotiate trades. It may be that some are uncomfortable reaching out to others.

One tool this site includes gets very little use, from my observation, but it takes the hassle out of communicating what your team might be looking for. The TRADE BLOCK is a simple device that can stimulate more activity in trading. If you have never utilized it, I suggest you click on it and take a look. Super simple to use, it is as easy as typing in names or positions of players you would consider trading away/for. Filling it in with a few players/positions (just type - no programming expertise required) indicates to all your fellow owners what you are looking for and what you might be willing to part with. It can be updated at any time by YOU, so you can as your team needs evolve over the season and off-season.

The way I see it, we only have a few methods to build and refine our roster. Once the draft(s) concludes, we are mostly locked in with the roster we built. But, trading is the best means of enhancing our rosters and correcting any mis-steps we had during the Draft. I think trades often tip the balance of power and can work to help both teams, so please check out The TRADE BLOCK tool here (under TRADES in top menu banner), and perhaps you will have a little more fun and can put together some great deals!