PDA

View Full Version : New season Request list

TheeMasterBolt
10-04-2022, 04:43 PM
-Before the start of the next season, Can we get additional formations packages?

4WR, 1TE

4-4
5-2
5-1-5 (penny)becoming a much bigger part of the NFL. Rams, Eagles, Chargers, Broncos are all using this at a much higher frequency. Basically anyone coming from the Vic Fangio coaching tree.

-greater free agent disparity. We have some outliers like a free agent leading the league in targets, receptions and had like 1,500 yards. That’s insane!

-end of season rewards
MVP
OPOY
DPOY
OROY
DROY

-Improved defensive player stats. Tackles, TFL. Something that helps us see how our defensive player are performing. I know it’s based on their play during the season, but having a idea of how that player performed in our own league can do quite a bit for us.

smackawits
10-04-2022, 05:08 PM
-Before the start of the next season, Can we get additional formations packages?

4WR, 1TE

4-4
5-2
5-1-5 (penny)becoming a much bigger part of the NFL. Rams, Eagles, Chargers, Broncos are all using this at a much higher frequency. Basically anyone coming from the Vic Fangio coaching tree.

-greater free agent disparity. We have some outliers like a free agent leading the league in targets, receptions and had like 1,500 yards. That’s insane!

-end of season rewards
MVP
OPOY
DPOY
OROY
DROY

-Improved defensive player stats. Tackles, TFL. Something that helps us see how our defensive player are performing. I know it’s based on their play during the season, but having a idea of how that player performed in our own league can do quite a bit for us.

absolutely correct regarding street free agents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pit1232
10-04-2022, 11:19 PM
I would like to see this formations packages in the next season and can we do something for the wr that can be use out of the back field we just can use the 4-3 or 3-4 all of the time team in the nfl will use other kind of packages

tcavity4566
10-05-2022, 02:04 PM
I would also like some special team stats. I had to go back and manually figure out if my kicker was efficient over the entire year. As well as my punter.....

Dbillblood
10-06-2022, 10:01 PM
I think the FA stats are all the FAs accumulated. Si if a team isnt mnaged and they have 2 FA WRs out there then both are counted as one maybe. The impression i got anyways

smackawits
10-06-2022, 11:33 PM
I think the FA stats are all the FAs accumulated. Si if a team isnt mnaged and they have 2 FA WRs out there then both are counted as one maybe. The impression i got anyways

It is not "combining stats" that is the problem.......it is the fact that they are returning KO's 100 yards for TD's and punt returns for 80 yard TD's.....intercepting multiple passes a game......having a QB rating of 120+.....having one of the best yards per carry in rushing stats.....I am seriously doubting that ANY negative effect happens when a star lineman or defensive player is replaced by a SFA.

Just as a point of reference, I took the rosters from my league and I am almost done replaying the season we just had using a different computer game program. The teams that used SFA's the most are getting (rightfully) killed in my replay while teams that were the victims on SFA's ridiculous achievements are doing much better (as they should be).