PDA

View Full Version : Target Share

UmmBerrto
09-24-2022, 11:24 PM
I read how you are trying to enhance the experience for all involved; I was wondering if you had an improvement to Target Share in this coming update?

Will we be able to adjust target share by position? In the similitude of how we can adjust carries to our HB?

Will we be able to adjust, individual players in positions in the individual separate formations?

Basically, I am wondering how far off into the future, until we can make more specific adjustments to the skill players, for each individual package?

Thank you for your commitment.

cdcox
09-25-2022, 11:35 PM
NFL teams can't arbitrarily change the target share that a receive gets. Normally, 2 to 5 receivers are going to go out in the route. The QB is going to go through his reads, and throw to the open receiver. Usually , over a span of several games, the better player in the NFL is going to receive more targets in Sandbox.

UmmBerrto
09-25-2022, 11:47 PM
NFL teams can't arbitrarily change the target share that a receive gets. Normally, 2 to 5 receivers are going to go out in the route. The QB is going to go through his reads, and throw to the open receiver. Usually , over a span of several games, the better player in the NFL is going to receive more targets in Sandbox.

"When the game is on the line, I stop thinking plays, and start thinking players."

Author Unknown

UmmBerrto
09-25-2022, 11:53 PM

NFL Coordinators calling plays and QB's making choices on the field, definitely "LOOK" for specific receivers.

Even Defensive Coordinators "LOOK" to take away specific Receivers.

Just say, that you can't or don't want to do it.

Your response is nearly ridiculous.

Kevin
09-26-2022, 01:10 AM
"When the game is on the line, I stop thinking plays, and start thinking players."

Author Unknown

If you want this post to have credence, you're going to have to prove that it wasn't said by Sam Darnold.

cdcox
09-26-2022, 02:08 AM
NFL Coordinators calling plays and QB's making choices on the field, definitely "LOOK" for specific receivers.

Even Defensive Coordinators "LOOK" to take away specific Receivers.

Just say, that you can't or don't want to do it.

Your response is nearly ridiculous.

This is all happening inside the simulation. Star players get more patterns in which they are the first read. Star players or players running deep patterns are more likely to get double covered. Double covered players are less likely to get open.