PDA

View Full Version : Collusion in Patriots1

Kenny B. Stopped
09-23-2022, 07:51 PM
nobody is this dumb of a trade negotiator. The Vikings would not agree to this trade.

4 players and 3 draft picks in exchange for 3 draft picks? All but 1 of the 3 picks received in exchange were lower than the picks sent with players!

Cmcm2297
09-23-2022, 08:26 PM
Maybe there were cash considerations lmao

JackCarsten
09-23-2022, 08:29 PM
nobody is this dumb of a trade negotiator. The Vikings would not agree to this trade.

4 players and 3 draft picks in exchange for 3 draft picks? All but 1 of the 3 picks received in exchange were lower than the picks sent with players!

I wanted to move up into the 400s and move back with my last two veteran picks isn't that big of a deal to me. The players I gave up are all reserves that would have been on bench or been cut before free agency started.

Kenny B. Stopped
09-23-2022, 08:38 PM
LoL.......

Kingswood
09-23-2022, 09:47 PM
I wanted to move up into the 400s and move back with my last two veteran picks isn't that big of a deal to me. The players I gave up are all reserves that would have been on bench or been cut before free agency started.

I didn't think it was that difficult to follow...

Kenny B. Stopped
09-25-2022, 01:12 AM
Now a Nick Bosa and Myles Garrett heist for a slew of nobody and 2 last round veteran picks with 1st and 2nd rookie picks that have zero chance of being Garrett and Bosa quality. I'm in 6 leagues, and I'm betting there are owners tanking in one league in return for receiving tanks in others. In one of the first simleague ideas that actually used FBPro98 as the sim engine, the league creators tanked for each other (6-7 of them).

Kingswood
09-25-2022, 01:19 AM
Now a Nick Bosa and Myles Garrett heist for a slew of nobody and 2 last round veteran picks with 1st and 2nd rookie picks that have zero chance of being Garrett and Bosa quality. I'm in 6 leagues, and I'm betting there are owners tanking in one league in return for receiving tanks in others. In one of the first simleague ideas that actually used FBPro98 as the sim engine, the league creators tanked for each other (6-7 of them).

I'm not colluding with anyone. Show me one of my teams that are tanking. I'll wait. If you have a problem with something, maybe you should try talking to the people instead of crying on the message boards.

Kenny B. Stopped
09-25-2022, 02:16 AM
Guess I just need to figure out who the suckers are. These trades are sh*t.

Kingswood
09-25-2022, 02:56 AM
Guess I just need to figure out who the suckers are. These trades are sh*t.

You never know. Gotta throw that line out and see what you catch.

UmmBerrto
09-25-2022, 03:08 AM

Yeah, That MG, NB, trade should be vetoed immediately.

You are insulting the intelligence of everyone involved with this game.

Either the same person signed up from different accounts and from different devices, or they are exchanging sexual favors.

NOBODY would trade two of the best pass rushers in the game for that trash that was given in exchange.

I call for an investigation....

Cox, y'all need to get involved with this here.

Kingswood
09-25-2022, 03:52 AM
Yeah, That MG, NB, trade should be vetoed immediately.

You are insulting the intelligence of everyone involved with this game.

Either the same person signed up from different accounts and from different devices, or they are exchanging sexual favors.

NOBODY would trade two of the best pass rushers in the game for that trash that was given in exchange.

I call for an investigation....

Cox, y'all need to get involved with this here.

You're not going to veto anything cretin. I'd accuse me of cheating too if I was always at the bottom looking up. Investigate all you want clown. Why did your mind automatically go to sex? If there's anything worth investigating, it's how you've made it this far in life. Either we made the trade honestly and he's an idiot, or I'm cheating and made it so obvious even you could figure out. Either way, in your opinion, someone has to be a complete moron. Like I told the other brilliant investigator on this post, man up and talk to one or both of us directly. I don't owe you or any other GM an explanation for making a trade that benefits my team. If an admin wants to get involved, then by all means send me an email. If you think for 1 second that I would need to cheat to beat you twice every year then you are completely delusional.

UmmBerrto
09-25-2022, 06:03 AM
Maybe there were cash considerations lmao

Or sexual favors.....

Queenswanker, probably had his little sister/wife sign up....

Kingswood
09-25-2022, 11:22 AM
Or sexual favors.....

Queenswanker, probably had his little sister/wife sign up....

Ooh good one. I actually asked your mom to sign up first but apparently it's hard to concentrate on football with a dick in your mouth, or at least that's what I think she was trying to say. I told her not to talk with her mouth full. It would explain your obsession with me and why you can't seem to figure this sim out. You're clearly dickstracted. I've seen these symptoms before and it all fits, well, it doesn't ALL fit but she's doing better with practice. Like mother like son I guess

Kenny B. Stopped
09-25-2022, 12:32 PM
LOL. This sh*t is being shutdown or you and some bots can have blast trading.

Kenny B. Stopped
09-25-2022, 12:40 PM
You guys do realize that guilty people are the most likely to defend themselves with insults to their accusers, right? #TrueStory

Cmcm2297
09-25-2022, 12:47 PM
I mean would I have traded MG and NB for that... no.. but hey I don't think anyone is cheating I've been in several other leagues with Kingswood he's very good at this sim and don't see a need for him to cheat to be successful.

Cmcm2297
09-25-2022, 12:51 PM
And let's say there is some foul play going on.. what really constitutes cheating? Obviously if he ran both accounts? But what else would be cheating? Teams should feel free to trade however they see fit to improve their team without being accused of cheating.

Kenny B. Stopped
09-25-2022, 01:19 PM
I agree. Trading Bosa and Garrett will improve your team. Wait.... Here's a more likely scenario.... One guy knows he's about to abandon a team and offers a cherry pick to a friend in the same league. (if we're taking cheating out of the dictionary)

Kingswood
09-25-2022, 01:20 PM
You guys do realize that guilty people are the most likely to defend themselves with insults to their accusers, right? #TrueStory

Losers Whine #TrueStory

You would say the same thing if I didn't defend myself at all. I'm guilty because I didn't turn the other cheek? As far as I know you and ummberrtard are the same account. Whoever smelt it dealt it. #TrueStory

PS. Wouldn't I have already just logged into my other account to defend myself... Holy **** it shouldn't be possible to be this stupid.

Kingswood
09-25-2022, 01:24 PM
And let's say there is some foul play going on.. what really constitutes cheating? Obviously if he ran both accounts? But what else would be cheating? Teams should feel free to trade however they see fit to improve their team without being accused of cheating.

Don't bother. Some people need someone to blame their failures on.

Kenny B. Stopped
09-25-2022, 01:33 PM
LOL. Starting to wonder if Kingswood is actually 3 owners... 2 for trades and 1 to stick up for the nonsense. LOL

Cmcm2297
09-25-2022, 01:40 PM
Lmao you're making yourself look bad it was a bad trade for one side.. if anything that's who you should be upset with lol.. and even then... it's a game get over it..

UmmBerrto
09-25-2022, 02:15 PM
Lmao you're making yourself look bad it was a bad trade for one side.. if anything that's who you should be upset with lol.. and even then... it's a game get over it..

I always wondered why whenever I had an issue with Queenswanker, CMC always has something to say about it.

COX....Yo....

Seriously, something ain't right here.

Cmcm2297
09-25-2022, 02:21 PM
I always wondered why whenever I had an issue with Queenswanker, CMC always has something to say about it.

COX....Yo....

Lmfao I think this is some giant conspiracy.. who knows who could be involved..

Cmcm2297
09-25-2022, 02:30 PM

COX....Yo....

But all jokes aside I would quit complaining and think about how you're going to handle that Dline 2 times a year Garrett, Bosa, and Donald.. glad I'm not in that division

Kenny B. Stopped
09-25-2022, 10:11 PM
Same **** has happened in every sim type league I've seen invented. At least, it's not the creators in this league. All others were the creators. They'd bench their best players to tank after trading lopsidedly to get them. Top players plus 1st pick every year... until they made a 10 season run with the stockpile. I'm out of all 6 leagues. Take care! At least it was only $18.

cdcox
09-25-2022, 10:47 PM
I also received an email from the owner of the Milwaukee Penguins saying he never agreed to the trade. I'm not sure what is going on, but I'm going to reverse that trade. Please guys, give me 24 hours to respond before escalating things. Sometimes I can respond quickly, but other times it may take a minute.

Here is the text of the email:

"A trade just went through I did NOT, woud not ever approve. I am not sure what happened. Surely a computer error of some sort on my side. Please invalidate this trade. I would never trade both of my two second round picks. Please help!!!

"Thank you,"

UmmBerrto
09-25-2022, 11:38 PM
Same **** has happened in every sim type league I've seen invented. At least, it's not the creators in this league. All others were the creators. They'd bench their best players to tank after trading lopsidedly to get them. Top players plus 1st pick every year... until they made a 10 season run with the stockpile. I'm out of all 6 leagues. Take care! At least it was only $18.

NOOOOOOOOO, Kenny, where did you goooooo....

Come back SHANE......SHANE.....<<<<<<<<C>>>O>>>M>>>E>>>B>>>A>>>C>>>K>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kingswood
09-25-2022, 11:39 PM
I also received an email from the owner of the Milwaukee Penguins saying he never agreed to the trade. I'm not sure what is going on, but I'm going to reverse that trade. Please guys, give me 24 hours to respond before escalating things. Sometimes I can respond quickly, but other times it may take a minute.

"A trade just went through I did NOT, woud not ever approve. I am not sure what happened. Surely a computer error of some sort on my side. Please invalidate this trade. I would never trade both of my two second round picks. Please help!!!

"Thank you,"

That's bull****. He sent me an obnoxious trade first and when people start questioning it because it didn't benefit them he suddenly never approved it. I don't care if he did it accidentally but NOBODY else had a random trade go through. The trade impacted draft strategy. Ummberrto cries every time a frog farts and Kenny has repeatedly told us that whenever he's losing he screams collusion. The Browns didn't get to return Watson and the Texans got stuck with David Johnson. People do dumb **** everyday and should have to live with it.

Kingswood
09-25-2022, 11:57 PM

"Thank you,"

This is what he posted in the Patriots1 Discussion Board:

"ddeyarman - 09-05-2022, 04:52 PM
Willing to discuss trades of the #11 overall pick for a first and second round selection in the initial draft. Willing to discuss trade of first round pick in the rookie draft for pick(s) in the initial draft."

Guess what pick MG was. Guess what I offered. Did I think the idiot would do it? No. But he did. It didn't become collusion until you reversed it because someone in my division decided to complain, which they do often. This same person who has also demonstrated repeatedly that he has a personal vendetta against me. Return my players or delete my account. You're not going to cheat me because Ummberrto is a bitch and ddeyarman is an idiot.

cdcox
09-26-2022, 12:04 AM
He sent the email to me even within 3 minutes of the trade going through. Not sure why he would change is mind that fast. The game won't be competitive if people consistently make obviously lopsided trades. One of the reasons for trade announcements is to keep trades transparent and avoid a prevalence of lopsided trades. I have a huge disincentive to get involved in this kind of dispute. It's time consuming to fix and and is always going to piss somebody off. So reversing trades is going to be rare.

JackCarsten
09-26-2022, 12:09 AM
You may need to stop the draft if that happens since veteran picks were involved.

cdcox
09-26-2022, 12:13 AM
The veteran picks are in the future and have been included in the trade reversal.

JackCarsten
09-26-2022, 12:15 AM
Cdcox we need more of an investigation or see if there’s a better solution then reversing trade. I don’t like umberto and Kenny complaining and then get what they want and now kingwood threatening to quit. And now Milwaukee is using a veteran pick he used in trade.

Kingswood
09-26-2022, 12:18 AM
He sent the email to me even within 3 minutes of the trade going through. Not sure why he would change is mind that fast. The game won't be competitive if people consistently make obviously lopsided trades. One of the reasons for trade announcements is to keep trades transparent and avoid a prevalence of lopsided trades. I have a huge disincentive to get involved in this kind of dispute. It's time consuming to fix and and is always going to piss somebody off. So reversing trades is going to be rare.

That's bull**** Cox. I'm not interested in buyer's remorse. Any amount of research at all would show you that he sent me a very similar trade just hours before regarding Josh Allen and Mike Onwenu which I rejected and countered. He knew right away when the trade was accepted but not when I rejected his and countered? He even said he was trading that pick on our discussion board. Return my players or delete my accounts. There's nothing else to discuss. You tampered with my team because they complained.

Cmcm2297
09-26-2022, 12:28 AM
As someone with no connection to the trade at all I can see both sides why not compromise and give 1 of the 2 players back and let Kingswood keep 1?

JackCarsten
09-26-2022, 12:31 AM
Agree with cmcm

cdcox
09-26-2022, 01:39 AM
That's bull**** Cox. I'm not interested in buyer's remorse. Any amount of research at all would show you that he sent me a very similar trade just hours before regarding Josh Allen and Mike Onwenu which I rejected and countered. He knew right away when the trade was accepted but not when I rejected his and countered? He even said he was trading that pick on our discussion board. Return my players or delete my accounts. There's nothing else to discuss. You tampered with my team because they complained.

I've dug into the database and had a conversation with Kevin. We see that he made a ridiculous trade offer to you. You rejected it and countered with an equally ridiculous offer. Given that I had an email in my gmail account, within three minutes of the time stamp of the trade going through, it is clear he made a mistake and never intended to make the trade. I can't say with 100% certainty whether he made a mistake with the mechanics of the trade or if there was a software glitch. But it is clear he never intended for the trade to go through.

I don't want you to go, but I can't control your decision. Just like I'm not going to go running after Kenny B.

I'm sorry that it happened, and I will add some safety measures to trades so it eliminates the possibility of accidentally accepting a trade someone doesn't intend to accept.

Kevin
09-26-2022, 01:56 AM
Yeah, I would back up this decision. The fact that one owner on the losing end of the trade immediately messaged us tells us that there was an error. We should fix that error.

Kingswood
09-26-2022, 02:51 AM
Yeah, I would back up this decision. The fact that one owner on the losing end of the trade immediately messaged us tells us that there was an error. We should fix that error.

The fact that he immediately messaged you should tell you that HE made a mistake and clicked the wrong box, which serves him right for sending me that BS offer in the first place. Adding a 'Are you sure' option to trades and draft picks would be great but that doesn't mean my team should be tampered with because he's an idiot. Plenty of professional GM's have proven to be morons and their trades still stood.

Kingswood
09-26-2022, 02:57 AM
I've dug into the database and had a conversation with Kevin. We see that he made a ridiculous trade offer to you. You rejected it and countered with an equally ridiculous offer. Given that I had an email in my gmail account, within three minutes of the time stamp of the trade going through, it is clear he made a mistake and never intended to make the trade. I can't say with 100% certainty whether he made a mistake with the mechanics of the trade or if there was a software glitch. But it is clear he never intended for the trade to go through.

I don't want you to go, but I can't control your decision. Just like I'm not going to go running after Kenny B.

I'm sorry that it happened, and I will add some safety measures to trades so it eliminates the possibility of accidentally accepting a trade someone doesn't intend to accept.

I never asked you to come chasing after anyone. I asked you not to tamper with my team. It doesn't seem that unreasonable of an ask, especially since you failed to communicate with me at all beforehand. I stand by my decision. Delete my account. Thanks for letting me play.

cdcox
09-26-2022, 03:45 AM
I never asked you to come chasing after anyone. I asked you not to tamper with my team. It doesn't seem that unreasonable of an ask, especially since you failed to communicate with me at all beforehand. I stand by my decision. Delete my account. Thanks for letting me play.

I've set all your teams to bots, so you won't get bothered by email from us. Sorry to see you go, and you're welcome back anytime.

ddeyarman
09-27-2022, 03:23 PM
Just clarify this one, I rejected the trade, but there was a computer glitch that accepted it. I immediately (like within 60 seconds) notified the commissioners of the issue and they were good enough to rectify it the next day. This was definitely not collusion and I am not that desperate for draft picks. Really glad to get my defensive studs back. ;)

tcavity4566
09-28-2022, 05:23 PM
Can someone explain what the actual trade was that is in question?????????

Wind From West
10-06-2022, 09:43 PM
Good gravy.

Why was the trade even built? Why take that chance?
I've almost screwed up on the waiver wire claims in ff but double check, ffs.

Original trader, you got your do over.
There shouldn't be a next time!
Pay attention!!!