PDA

View Full Version : getting a couple of warnings on the page

UmmBerrto
09-07-2022, 01:31 PM
Severity: Warning

Message: fopen(/var/lib/php/sessions/sessionhash67udepj70ih44ifugkq3old2tp): failed to open stream: No space left on device

Filename: drivers/Session_files_driver.php

Line Number: 156

Backtrace:

File: /var/www/sandbox_trans_prod/core/MY_Controller.php
Line: 8
Function: __construct

File: /var/www/sandbox_trans_prod/controllers/Welcome.php
Line: 7

File: /var/www/html/CI/index.php
Line: 316
Function: require_once

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: session_start(): Failed to read session data: user (path: /var/lib/php/sessions)

Filename: Session/Session.php

Line Number: 140

Backtrace:

File: /var/www/sandbox_trans_prod/core/MY_Controller.php
Line: 8

File: /var/www/sandbox_trans_prod/controllers/Welcome.php
Line: 7

File: /var/www/html/CI/index.php
Line: 316
Function: require_once

cdcox
09-07-2022, 01:45 PM
I saw this last night and cleared some disk space. It cleared the warnings on laptop at least temporarily, but I am still seeing them on mobile. I won’t be able to check again until late tonight.

Kingswood
09-07-2022, 09:58 PM
I saw this last night and cleared some disk space. It cleared the warnings on laptop at least temporarily, but I am still seeing them on mobile. I won’t be able to check again until late tonight.

I still see them on my laptop

Kingswood
09-08-2022, 06:44 AM

Not sure if this is related but apparently my challenges are not working.

JohnMeynardie
09-08-2022, 02:54 PM
I'm seeing them on mine as well.

PaperLions
09-08-2022, 11:29 PM
Is this issue been fixed? I’m still getting the same problems initially reported. I can’t sign my rookies to contracts and challenges are not working, among other things. Is there anything I need to do on my end?

cdcox
09-09-2022, 12:50 PM
No, it's still broke. I cleared disk space twice, but it just fills up again. I have been working 15 hour days all week, so no time to dig into the server. I will fix it on Saturday. Sorry it is taking so long.

UmmBerrto
09-09-2022, 06:28 PM
No, it's still broke. I cleared disk space twice, but it just fills up again. I have been working 15 hour days all week, so no time to dig into the server. I will fix it on Saturday. Sorry it is taking so long.

all good, no worries, take your time

Kingswood
09-09-2022, 08:06 PM

If you intend to fix it on Saturday, does that mean that the Initial Draft will be postponed?

cdcox
09-10-2022, 02:31 AM
Should we postpone to Sunday or a little later?

cdcox
09-10-2022, 03:57 PM
I have fixed the server issue. Things should be back to normal. Not too many of the Pats1 players have draft boards set, so I am going to delay the draft for another week to let those folks have a chance. I will also send some emails to remind them.

Sorry this took so long to fix. I just didn't have the time this week to explore the root problem.

Kingswood
09-10-2022, 06:24 PM
I have fixed the server issue. Things should be back to normal. Not too many of the Pats1 players have draft boards set, so I am going to delay the draft for another week to let those folks have a chance. I will also send some emails to remind them.

Sorry this took so long to fix. I just didn't have the time this week to explore the root problem.

Damn we have to wait another week? Can't we just push it to Sunday?

cdcox
09-10-2022, 07:05 PM

OK, I checked and it looks reasonable to start tomorrow. I will send an email to the league.

cdcox
09-10-2022, 07:05 PM

OK, I checked and it looks reasonable to start tomorrow. I will send an email to the league.