PDA

View Full Version : How is free Agency going to work?

tcavity4566
09-06-2022, 12:30 PM
Maybe I missed the post but I was wondering if we could get more information on how FREE AGENCY WORKS. I would like to retain alot more than 2 of my Free Agents. Are we going to get a chance to sign more than just 2 of our own free agents???

smackawits
09-06-2022, 03:46 PM
Maybe I missed the post but I was wondering if we could get more information on how FREE AGENCY WORKS. I would like to retain alot more than 2 of my Free Agents. Are we going to get a chance to sign more than just 2 of our own free agents???

I believe you have to outbid offers on your own FA if you have already given out the 2 extensions......

cdcox
09-06-2022, 03:57 PM
Free agency details are described in the game manual under help. When free agency opens, you’ll have access to which players will join the market during each NFL week. Happy to answer specific questions not covered in the manual.

PaperLions
09-07-2022, 01:23 AM
If a new group of free agents become available in a given week, if any of those free agents go unsigned and the next group of free agents become available the next week…..will we still be able to sign any of the previous free agents that were not signed? I guess the question is, what happens to free agents that are unsigned when the new group of free agents become available the next week? Do we only have a one week window to sign new group of available free agents? Or unsigned free agents remain available until they are signed or free agency ends?

cdcox
09-07-2022, 04:17 AM
Once a player comes on the market they remain there until a team signs them or the end of FA. Some auctions on a FA can take much longer than a week of back and forth bidding. Sometimes the prices can get really high for players that are just okay. It’s definitely strategic.