PDA

View Full Version : Draft speed

Tannhauser
09-04-2022, 12:59 AM
Not to complain, but it really seems like there's a lot of teams in Bills1 who's owners are either inattentive or have absconded. Perhaps if a team has gone three rounds without making an actual pick, they could be set to auto-draft? I'm getting about one pick a day, slightly less.
Thanks for your consideration and thanks also for all the work you're doing, it is much appreciated!

Cmcm2297
09-04-2022, 02:38 AM
Our draft is going soooo slow. 2 other leagues I'm in are done. That's a dead league

cdcox
09-04-2022, 03:11 AM
I will make a change tomorrow that will speed things up.

smackawits
09-04-2022, 04:17 AM
Not to complain, but it really seems like there's a lot of teams in Bills1 who's owners are either inattentive or have absconded. Perhaps if a team has gone three rounds without making an actual pick, they could be set to auto-draft? I'm getting about one pick a day, slightly less.
Thanks for your consideration and thanks also for all the work you're doing, it is much appreciated!

yup...other teams are done and we are just putting along...I think we have a BUNCH of teams that need a new GM

cdcox
09-04-2022, 04:41 AM
Bills1 has a lot of active players. The issue is that you all don’t obsessively check the draft board, like they do in Chiefs1, Raiders1, and Dolphins1. The (bad) way I have it programmed now, someone has to check the draft board before the draft moves from one pick to the next. I’ll fix that tomorrow so the draft board moves on even if someone doesn’t check the draft board.