PDA

View Full Version : Why did I pay for membership over a month ago and have yet to have a filled leauge?

IdahoDevils
09-01-2022, 06:15 PM
Why did I pay for membership over a month ago and have yet to have a filled leauge?

I feel a bit ripped off!

Eric

Wind From West
09-01-2022, 06:21 PM
Why did I pay for membership over a month ago and have yet to have a filled leauge?

I feel a bit ripped off!

Eric

Are you drafting?

Kenny B. Stopped
09-01-2022, 06:31 PM
Take over an existing team. $18 for unlimited teams. I've been waiting for my league to fill (currently 22 of 24) but have been drafting and playing with 5 other teams while I wait for the original team's league to fill.

Kevin
09-01-2022, 07:27 PM
We apologize for the delay. We think that some Facebook marketing algorithm changes have hurt our exposure to our target market. As Kenny mentioned, you can take over an existing team, and your league is almost filled. It'll launch as soon as it gets 24 teams.

I'm assuming that you can take over an existing team if your league's not launched. If you go to "Account Management", do you have a menu item called "Add Another Team to My Empire"? If not, let me know and we can assign you a team manually.

UmmBerrto
09-01-2022, 07:32 PM

I feel a bit ripped off!

Eric

I felt the same way when I started a few months ago, don't worry it is not a rip off.

if you can pick up a team that was abandoned by someone else you can jump into that league.

UmmBerrto
09-01-2022, 08:27 PM
Quick question Mr. Cox?

Can some of us veterans have access to join the new leagues?

Is that a doable thing?

Kenny B. Stopped
09-01-2022, 08:34 PM
It just showed up in Play > Account management in top left > "Add another team to my empire" (3rd choice under logout and my teams) > choose an available team (click on the team name to scout what they look like)

Kenny B. Stopped
09-01-2022, 08:35 PM
Play > Account management in top left > "Add another team to my empire" (3rd choice under logout and my teams) > choose an available team (click on the team name to scout what they look like)

cdcox
09-02-2022, 01:02 AM
We are going to take UmmBerrto's suggestion to recruit two existing players to fill out Pats1. I'll give UmmBerto the first option, for his suggestion. We'll need one or two more volunteers, depending on UmmBerto's interest, first-come-first-serve. Post here to claim a team. I have a small amount of coding to do to make it possible, but hopefully we can get Pats1 launched by Saturday. We'll aim for the draft to start next Saturday, September 10th. The sequence will look like this:

Draft NFL players that played in the NFL in 2021 -> short free agency to complete rosters -> simulate the 2021 Sandbox Season -> 2022 rookie draft -> shortened free agency -> simulate 2022 Sandbox season. The goal will be to get Pats1 caught up with all the other leagues for simulating 2022 Sandbox season beginning in a February time frame.

UmmBerrto
09-02-2022, 03:25 AM
We are going to take UmmBerrto's suggestion to recruit two existing players to fill out Pats1. I'll give UmmBerto the first option, for his suggestion. We'll need one or two more volunteers, depending on UmmBerto's interest, first-come-first-serve. Post here to claim a team. I have a small amount of coding to do to make it possible, but hopefully we can get Pats1 launched by Saturday. We'll aim for the draft to start next Saturday, September 10th. The sequence will look like this:

Draft NFL players that played in the NFL in 2021 -> short free agency to complete rosters -> simulate the 2021 Sandbox Season -> 2022 rookie draft -> shortened free agency -> simulate 2022 Sandbox season. The goal will be to get Pats1 caught up with all the other leagues for simulating 2022 Sandbox season beginning in a February time frame.

Thank you for that.

I would be happy to take a new team.

cdcox
09-02-2022, 03:40 AM
Okay, one more up for grabs, unless a new customer shows up…