PDA

View Full Version : A few guys dropping down the draft boards

Kevin
08-30-2022, 12:55 AM
We have some unusual plummets down the draft board this year. Brian Robinson got shot, and he's still going to get drafted before Matt Araiza.

UmmBerrto
08-30-2022, 01:22 AM
It is a rather unique experience watching three drafts take place simultaneously.

They are not playing out at all the same as the other.

Kevin
08-30-2022, 01:24 AM
It is a rather unique experience watching three drafts take place simultaneously.

They are not playing out at all the same as the other.

I've long had the opinion that it's more fun if you have multiple teams. You can see how much things can differ with only minor changes. Plus, it's better when one team gets wiped out by injuries to tolerate it if you have another team that's competitive.

Wind From West
08-30-2022, 01:27 AM
We have some unusual plummets down the draft board this year. Brian Robinson got shot, and he's still going to get drafted before Matt Araiza.

Robinson was a guy I planned on going after. Hes now a long(er) shot...to make a team.

F Punt God, more like Punt Pedo Prick. If it was my daughter, I'd be in jail. I wouldn't have thought twice! Innocent until proven guilty unless you have recorded audio of him admitting to it. What a pos!

Everyone needs to follow the rankings, lol.
A few good WRs dropped and they hadn't been shot...yet.

cdcox
08-30-2022, 01:56 AM
Sandbox definitely brings a new perspective to the NFL. I had J.C. Tretter and Ali Marpet both retire unexpectedly at the height of their powers. Also starting on that OL was Andrew Whitworth, but that retirement was expected. I’m pretty sure all 32 GMs wake in the middle of the night to check the internet to see if any of their players are in jail or any interesting free agents have hit the wire.

Kenny B. Stopped
08-30-2022, 03:27 PM
New to the game (and grabbed 5 teams). I've noticed every league works the same on injuries. Is it tied to actual NFL injuries, or do all just run the same sim each week?

smackawits
08-30-2022, 04:17 PM
I found a few receivers in Bills-1 that have not been chosen nor available in the draft...Skyy Moore and Romeo Doubs...what's up with that?

smackawits
08-30-2022, 05:39 PM
I found a few receivers in Bills-1 that have not been chosen nor available in the draft...Skyy Moore and Romeo Doubs...what's up with that?

found them!

cdcox
08-30-2022, 10:05 PM
New to the game (and grabbed 5 teams). I've noticed every league works the same on injuries. Is it tied to actual NFL injuries, or do all just run the same sim each week?

Yes, player availability is based on the weeks they are available in the NFL. Except playoffs. We use a random chance of recovery for players injured at the NFL season.

Wind From West
08-30-2022, 10:32 PM

When the season ends tho, all those IR players return to Challenge Play so don't forget to reinsert them if you play it.

Wind From West
08-30-2022, 10:39 PM
Yes, player availability is based on the weeks they are available in the NFL. Except playoffs. We use a random chance of recovery for players injured at the NFL season.

Well fm, if Idda known they come back for playoffs that might have helped? Doubt it but o well.
I was lucky my teams did what they did.

Kevin
08-31-2022, 12:26 AM

Note that you're also likely seeing the availability from last season. It'll be updated this year based on the upcoming season's injuries and availability.

Tannhauser
08-31-2022, 12:36 AM
F Punt God, more like Punt Pedo Prick. If it was my daughter, I'd be in jail.
Couldn't agree more, not only should he be hunted down by that young lady's family, but I'm pissed that I won't be able watch that a-hole ply his incredibly gift that he washed away because he has no moral compass.

UmmBerrto
09-01-2022, 07:37 PM
I've long had the opinion that it's more fun if you have multiple teams. You can see how much things can differ with only minor changes. Plus, it's better when one team gets wiped out by injuries to tolerate it if you have another team that's competitive.

This is kind of wild, in one league we are on pick #135 in another we are on pick #101 and in another we are on pick #75.

In one league I made 4 or 5 trades in the other two leagues I can't sell a trade to anyone.