PDA

View Full Version : Teams available for takeover in Chiefs1, Raiders1, and Bengals1

cdcox
08-26-2022, 03:11 AM
I've added some new features to the game. The most immediately visible is that you are now able to take over management of inactive teams in leagues where you are not already managing a team. Navigate to the Account Management menu and select "Add Another Team to My Empire". Only add a team if you think you will actively manage the team, which brings us to the next change that will become more obvious in weeks to come.

We are now requiring team owners to actively manage their teams, or risk losing them. Those who have not set a draft board received a reminder email a few minutes ago. If someone doesn't set their draft board and then goes on to miss their first round pick, their team will become available for take over. Similar expectations will apply to signing contracts, participating in free agency, setting a game plan, etc. There will always be a warning email and time to become active before someone loses their team. We are trying to make leagues full of very active teams, to make the game more fun for everyone.

UmmBerrto
08-26-2022, 05:18 AM
I've added some new features to the game. The most immediately visible is that you are now able to take over management of inactive teams in leagues where you are not already managing a team. Navigate to the Account Management menu and select "Add Another Team to My Empire". Only add a team if you think you will actively manage the team, which brings us to the next change that will become more obvious in weeks to come.

We are now requiring team owners to actively manage their teams, or risk losing them. Those who have not set a draft board received a reminder email a few minutes ago. If someone doesn't set their draft board and then goes on to miss their first round pick, their team will become available for take over. Similar expectations will apply to signing contracts, participating in free agency, setting a game plan, etc. There will always be a warning email and time to become active before someone loses their team. We are trying to make leagues full of very active teams, to make the game more fun for everyone.

Thanks, appreciate it.

was able to run one challenge game per new team, not sure why i was not able to run the normal 3?

Kingswood
08-26-2022, 05:39 PM
Thanks, appreciate it.

was able to run one challenge game per new team, not sure why i was not able to run the normal 3?

I'm also having this issue.