PDA

View Full Version : Special TEAMS stats???

tcavity4566
07-20-2022, 04:08 PM
Is there any individual or team stats for special teams? If NOT, I suggest it is added.

Wind From West
07-20-2022, 11:19 PM
Are you talking about regular season?

tcavity4566
07-22-2022, 05:37 PM
I am talking about them in general...I dont see them in the box scores...or stats....For example, we dont have punting averages...FG misses and made...etc........

smackawits
07-22-2022, 08:42 PM
I am talking about them in general...I dont see them in the box scores...or stats....For example, we dont have punting averages...FG misses and made...etc........

I just started compiling some stats today.......KOR,PR,Punt Ave/net punt ave/FG.........it will probably take me a couple weeks to get everything done.

smackawits
07-22-2022, 08:43 PM
I just started compiling some stats today.......KOR,PR,Punt Ave/net punt ave/FG.........it will probably take me a couple weeks to get everything done.

for bills-1, of course

Wind From West
07-26-2022, 11:33 PM
for bills-1, of course

A lot of work, good for you.

I'm retired/disabled so I should have the time to do this. I only added up sack totals and it was very time consuming.

smackawits
07-27-2022, 03:14 PM
A lot of work, good for you.

I'm retired/disabled so I should have the time to do this. I only added up sack totals and it was very time consuming.

You are sure right about that! I think I have about 11 more teams to do. Street FA are performing WAY over where they should be. As you read thru the 192 PBP's you can really see the teams that were damaged by their overperformances. I think SFA's should be the absolute worst. I understand that with only 24 teams in our leagues there could be some real good SFA's, but if that is the case, increase the rosters to 60 and make sure each team has a punter and a kicker and put a name on them. One of the better teams in Bills-1 did not draft a kicker or a punter, but had three QB's that started in real life. Trade bait, I guess.