PDA

View Full Version : how can i do this

pit1232
06-10-2022, 06:10 PM
I have Deebo Samuel and i like to use him in the backfield on so plays but there for some problem that i like to know if i can do that because when i put him in the backfield i would need to put another wr in his spot for that play and i like to know if that could be work out.

Kingswood
06-10-2022, 08:56 PM
I have Deebo Samuel and i like to use him in the backfield on so plays but there for some problem that i like to know if i can do that because when i put him in the backfield i would need to put another wr in his spot for that play and i like to know if that could be work out.

Currently WR's cannot fill the HB positions.

pit1232
06-11-2022, 04:35 PM
so you have a player that can do that can you fix it so you can use him in other way if not he is only half as good and you are not useing him to his ability and if you look at his sat. he did better them some rb so can you fix it or what

Wind From West
06-13-2022, 02:08 AM
I asked same question and got this:

To answer some questions:

There are a couple of reasons why we limit substitutions on offence. One is that this is a data driven game. We don't have much data on most WR running out of the backfield. The other reason is that in our initial testing some players found some unrealistic formations that gave unexpected advantages. Limiting where skill players can be lined up solved both problems.