PDA

View Full Version : QB rushing

cdcox
06-09-2022, 02:07 AM
I fixed a couple of bugs in the QB running subroutine. The changes will only affect a situation where you are running the QB much more frequently than the QB ran in the NFL.

UmmBerrto
06-09-2022, 04:04 PM
I fixed a couple of bugs in the QB running subroutine. The changes will only affect a situation where you are running the QB much more frequently than the QB ran in the NFL.

Well, that is kinda anti the whole alternate reality concept... Isn't it?

Reduce the value of a weapon the more it is used?

Do you do the same thing for Derrick Henry?

Does Aaron Donald's Value drop the more sacks he gets?

Does TB12 drop the more TD he throws?

I am serious, As a GM it would be my NFL strategy to have 5 QB's who are run first QB's with no care as to how they can throw and no care as to whether or not they get hurt.

I would have almost no WR's because I wont pay where the market is going on WR and TE and Pass catching RB because half the league is running Andy Reid's offence.

I would put three to four mid tier offensive lineman as full time TE and run the ball down the throat of these undersized defenses, (Student Body Right, Student Body Left).

with RB that can't catch but can drive the line, and several QB's that are RUN FIRST, regardless of what the name on the jersey says.

So, You are saying If I take advantage of my own personal alternate strategy, you are going to reduce the effectiveness of my Enginuity?

JackCarsten
06-09-2022, 07:10 PM
I think what cdcox is saying is that rbs and qbs and wrs lose effectiveness in real life based on the number of hits they take. All he is doing is attempting to make this more realistic.

UmmBerrto
06-09-2022, 07:45 PM
I think what cdcox is saying is that rbs and qbs and wrs lose effectiveness in real life based on the number of hits they take. All he is doing is attempting to make this more realistic.

Its not realistic because I would have no problem picking up 5 running QB's to put on the roster, nobody signs those guys out of college.

But this game does not allow for that, so you can't diminish the one QB I am allowed to play.

If you are going to reduce the effectiveness of a overused QB then Allow me to change the QB mid game like we can the HB.

I will sign four more RUNNING QB's and split the carries between them, so they are all fresh, all game, every game.

Also take the restrictions off the short yardage plays, because if I run three extra offensive lineman as TE's with TE numbers and ballpein hammer for a fullback, my offense should run down your undersized lineman and expose the lack of depth on that D-line in the second half of every game.

My Oversized, run first, extra deep offense, will beat down todays, undersized, Stop the Pass, defenses.

All your defenses should be tired by the second half playing against my teams and therefore all my running stats should go up with use, not down.

Your restrictions are not practical, I understand why you think they are logical, however, you are wrong.

Also, If a team has to bring backup defensive lineman for short yardage situations over and over again and I've got eight starting offensive lineman across my line in short yardage, the defense should definitely give way, If not right away, the D-line should show signs of fatigue.

When the D-line is stacked to stop the run, the door is open for huge breakaway plays once the Runner gets past the line which can happen on any play that has a short yardage stack up.

Also, I will take this time to point out that before Teddy Rosevelt Negotiated with the NFL to bring in the forward pass, NFL Teams often put up huge yardage counts and point totals JUST RUNNING THE BALL, and they did that against teams that were built just to stop the run, So don't give me any talk about "it wouldn't work", especially in this "stop the pass first" undersized defense league.

Your restrictions are wrong and it's bad for the game.

Just because you don't like the fact that it works, you eliminate the usage, Facts are if teams are committed to doing it in the NFL, it works there too.

Personally, as a GM I would go and get the offensive play books from all of the original great Head Coaches of the NFL Pre Forward Pass and unload holy hell on these NFL Defenses.

Seems like even in this alternate reality, the powers that be are closed minded and shortsighted yet again.

UmmBerrto
06-09-2022, 10:02 PM

Then allow us to spread the carries around more QB's. I want to build a team that does not throw the ball but only runs the ball.

and I mean ONLY RUNS THE BALL.

PRE FORWARD PASS OFFENSE.

I want to put 8 or 9 offensive linemen on the line of scrimmage and RUN, RUN, RUN.

YOU are putting extra penalties into the sim JUST TO STOP real Enginuity.

As it is right now, I am running 5 TE's at the WR positions to get the extra blocking that is needed, since the Sim won't allow for QB running on any other formation.

I can't just run my HB's with short yardage because you already legislated any big plays or consistency of gain out of the short yardage formations, even when I place O-lineman as the TE's.

Basically, you are setting up a game where anything other then drop back and pass will not be allowed.

The sim is even making my QB throw the ball when the passing % is literally 0 IN EVERY SINGLE CATEGORY.

pit1232
06-09-2022, 10:54 PM
so you like to run the single wing or a wish bone offence back in the good old days it work but time have change or have the fb run the ball as much as the rb and if the could have those formation you could run the ball all day

UmmBerrto
06-09-2022, 11:01 PM
so you like to run the single wing or a wish bone offence back in the good old days it work but time have change or have the fb run the ball as much as the rb and if the could have those formation you could run the ball all day

Facts are, the ball can be run all day with the formations that they have currently.

Only problem is, when there is a high level of success, which there should be, they change the code to take away the obvious success, that very well exists in real life.

Wind From West
06-09-2022, 11:19 PM
Dude, c'mon.
You bitch about the sim not being realistic but yet you run Lamar 50+ times, never passing or using another RB and then complain of adjustments, lol?
Show me an NFL game where thats been done and its normal.

You can't have it both ways.

UmmBerrto
06-09-2022, 11:36 PM
Dude, c'mon.
You bitch about the sim not being realistic but yet you run Lamar 50+ times, never passing or using another RB and then complain of adjustments, lol?

First off, watch your tone with me.

Secondly, I have the running plays set to run more with the running back then with the QB. For the very reason that I did not want to look like I was taking advantage of the sim.

Thirdly, as I said, If it were allowed, in this sim, I would gladly pick up four other QB's to split the carries between them all so that injuries and fatigue can be reflected.

And fourthly, If the code was not already changed to restrict Short yardage success, I would have gladly continued to run the RB's even more often then I was running them.

And finally, watch your tone with me.
I allowed my tone to change when people said I was out of line. You should do the same. Watch your tone.

Wind From West
06-09-2022, 11:46 PM
OK, I got the mirror out to reflect my fingers...

Get over yourself. Its a game online, lol. My tone, you a funny guy!

Learn how to gameplan!!!

PaperLions
06-10-2022, 12:46 AM
ingenuity - with an i

UmmBerrto
06-10-2022, 01:20 AM
OK, I got the mirror out to reflect my fingers...

Get over yourself. Its a game online, lol. My tone, you a funny guy!

Learn how to gameplan!!!

My gameplan is to work with what this abandoned team has to offer.

In this sim Lamar can't pass with any consistency, (such is his real life.)

I was happy to run a traditional offense, but even with D-hop and a couple of other WR's as well as Miles Sanders at HB, no offense can do much with a 50% QB completion percentage.

So, if my QB can't complete a pass, but can run, then as a Head coach on any level, I am going to work a system that works for my personnel.

I would have happily picked up a bunch of Run first QB's from the couch, split the load and ran all those guys into concussion protocol.

But the powers that run this thing do not allow us to do that.

Can't change QB's mid game, can't disperse caries amongst QB's, that is not my choice, that is the owners choice.

So, after trying several specific different gameplans over the last 7 weeks, It became obvious that Lamar and Sanders would have to carry the load on the ground 100% of the time, if this team is to be competitive.

The resulting algorithm and results prove that Lamar could not be trusted to throw even one pass when it mattered.

(And it matters quite often, because the defense doesn't stop anyone.)

Now maybe my defensive woes are my fault, because of my defensive gameplan, but as I said in another post, without formations in the play by play, all adjustments to play calling are blind for both the offense and the defense.

I understand that any QB who runs the ball a lot will take damage, that is fine with me. That is real life.

I only ask, allow me to carry the number of QB's i want to and allow me to spread the carries around to them.

Also remove the unrealistic restrictions from the short yardage play calls that were added just because people were having success running the ball.

It' is really foolish that the only success you will allow is what you see in the NFL on Sundays, even when the basic algorithm tells you that the success should happen.

You guys put all the info into the system and when people had success doing things that the NFL has become too afraid to do, you change the code.

That is not alternative reality football, that is manually manipulated mirroring of todays NFL.

That is not what you advertised.

You advertised the opportunity to test my own wits against others, and each thing I do that stands out, you have written the code to Hammer down.

cdcox
06-10-2022, 01:26 AM
NFL QB rushing stats are complied when the QB has the element of surprise. The defense is defending against the pass and the QB pulls the ball down and picks his way through a broken field. Or there is a relatively rare designed QB run. In his peak rushing season, Lamar Jackson, averaged less than 12 carries per game, including scrambles on a designed passing play. NFL teams are free to direct snap to their best few rushers and run it down the throat of the defense. No modern NFL team does that because a predictable NFL offense is easier to defend. A few teams tried running the wildcat a few years ago and had some early success. It was short-lived because it became predictable and early success could not be sustained.

UmmBerrto
06-10-2022, 01:30 AM
ingenuity - with an i

Ok, Thats your rebuttal?

Kingswood
06-10-2022, 01:35 AM
I'm trying to figure out why someone would want 5 rushing QB's to run the ball 100% instead of just getting 5 RB's... If you really wanted to you could split the carries between your QB, HB, HB2, HB3, and FB. QB's tend to cough up the ball and get injured more frequently. It's not realistic to expect to run with QB's 100% of the time and be effective, in any era. You can say as much as you want about the size of your line but size typically comes at the cost of speed and DLineman and Linebackers aren't exactly pushovers. Add in the fact that the defense can utilize their hands and there's no reason why you should realistically expect 4ypc or 5ypc running with a QB 60x a game. To put things in perspective the best running QB in the league, Lamar Jackson, has fumbled 5% of the time he gets hit. Derrick Henry averages a fumble less than 0.8% of his hits. That means you're more than 6x as likely to fumble with Lamar Jackson as you are with Henry. In addition, Henry averages 4.9ypc for 16 carries per game. If you take out his first two years where he was underutilized he's averaging 20 carries per game and still holding strong at right around 5ypc. Lamar Jackson is averaging 6ypc with 10 carries a game. Expecting Lamar Jackson to maintain that ypc when it's doubled or tripled is not realistic, especially when the D knows it's coming.

UmmBerrto
06-10-2022, 01:39 AM
NFL QB rushing stats are complied when the QB has the element of surprise. The defense is defending against the pass and the QB pulls the ball down and picks his way through a broken field. Or there is a relatively rare designed QB run. In his peak rushing season, Lamar Jackson, averaged less than 12 carries per game, including scrambles on a designed passing play. NFL teams are free to direct snap to their best few rushers and run it down the throat of the defense. No modern NFL team does that because a predictable NFL offense is easier to defend. A few teams tried running the wildcat a few years ago and had some early success. It was short-lived because it became predictable and early success could not be sustained.

You stated your case, however, you did not do so while addressing the points I made, that already speak against your statements as being useless.

I am committed to the run and in more ways then just some one way version of the wildcat that Miami was running in the hopes that Michael Vick would take the helm after he was released from prison.

Which is the reason Miami brought the wildcat in, and the reason they stopped using it, (because he did not come).

Your philosophy is wrong.

San Fransico is having success because they run the ball in ways nobody else does, those plays are just adaptations on George Halas, Chuck Knoll, Papa Bear and Mike Shanahan's playbooks to fit the personnel on the field.

You are closed minded, short sighted and wrong.

UmmBerrto
06-10-2022, 01:58 AM
I'm trying to figure out why someone would want 5 rushing QB's to run the ball 100% instead of just getting 5 RB's... If you really wanted to you could split the carries between your QB, HB, HB2, HB3, and FB. QB's tend to cough up the ball and get injured more frequently. It's not realistic to expect to run with QB's 100% of the time and be effective, in any era. You can say as much as you want about the size of your line but size typically comes at the cost of speed and DLineman and Linebackers aren't exactly pushovers. Add in the fact that the defense can utilize their hands and there's no reason why you should realistically expect 4ypc or 5ypc running with a QB 60x a game. To put things in perspective the best running QB in the league, Lamar Jackson, has fumbled 5% of the time he gets hit. Derrick Henry averages a fumble less than 0.8% of his hits. That means you're more than 6x as likely to fumble with Lamar Jackson as you are with Henry. In addition, Henry averages 4.9ypc for 16 carries per game. If you take out his first two years where he was underutilized he's averaging 20 carries per game and still holding strong at right around 5ypc. Lamar Jackson is averaging 6ypc with 10 carries a game. Expecting Lamar Jackson to maintain that ypc when it's doubled or tripled is not realistic, especially when the D knows it's coming.

I did not say my QB should run 100% of the time I said I want to run the ball 100% of the time and I said that I set the QB to have 0% passing because Lamar sucks and he is going on injured reserve in a week anyway. In this sim the RB running options are limited, You can't get any real offense generated in short yardage because they changed the code when people were having the success that the code said they should be having.

Also, to answer your question straight up, when your QB's do run, they get the benefit of having the RB as an extra blocker in front of them to fill out the tunnel.

Wind From West
06-10-2022, 02:01 AM
You stated your case, however, you did not do so while addressing the points I made, that already speak against your statements as being useless.

I am committed to the run and in more ways then just some one way version of the wildcat that Miami was running in the hopes that Michael Vick would take the helm after he was released from prison.

Which is the reason Miami brought the wildcat in, and the reason they stopped using it, (because he did not come).

Your philosophy is wrong.

San Fransico is having success because they run the ball in ways nobody else does, those plays are just adaptations on George Halas, Chuck Knoll, Papa Bear and Mike Shanahan's playbooks to fit the personnel on the field.

You ae closed minded, short sighted and wrong.

So much "wrong" with this post. Vick never played for Miami.

I had my doubts before but I'm sure now, you don't know wtf youre talking about, lol.

Wind From West
06-10-2022, 02:05 AM
So much "wrong" with this post. Vick never played for Miami.

I had my doubts before but I'm sure now, you don't know wtf youre talking about, lol.

I degress. I got past the 2nd paragraph and threw my arms up. Didn't see the (because he did not come) cause I honestly give up.

But I'll stand by my 2nd sentence, lol.

UmmBerrto
06-10-2022, 02:40 AM
I degress. I got past the 2nd paragraph and threw my arms up. Didn't see the (because he did not come) cause I honestly give up.

But I'll stand by my 2nd sentence, lol.

If you are not going to read the entire post, Why do you think you should have the right to make a comment about it?

Is that not pure Hypocrisy?

You think you should be heard, However, you can not first listen?

UmmBerrto
06-10-2022, 03:07 AM
Dude, c'mon.

This from the same guy who gets ridicules numbers from his defense?

Pure hypocrite.

Lutegolfer
06-10-2022, 04:31 AM
As interesting as an all out run offense sounds, I agree with the changes against a running QB. This sim is not sophisticated enough to set up a "spy" defense, adjust mid-game to a QB regularly running or placing extra o-line as TEs. Allowing a fast QB to run 30 times a game, not get hurt against an NFL D, or deal with mid-game adjustments feels like a glitch which needs to get fixed.

UmmBerrto
06-10-2022, 04:47 AM
As interesting as an all out run offense sounds, I agree with the changes against a running QB. This sim is not sophisticated enough to set up a "spy" defense, adjust mid-game to a QB regularly running or placing extra o-line as TEs. Allowing a fast QB to run 30 times a game, not get hurt against an NFL D, or deal with mid-game adjustments feels like a glitch which needs to get fixed.

Then allow me to spread those carries amongst three QB's like old school Football used to do.

Secondly, they already took away the ability to dominate the line of scrimmage with an all out RB attack by restricting the productivity of the two and three TE sets.

If you don't get all you need to be a throw 40 passes a game offense, your squad is middle of the pack.

If you have the parts to run 50 times a game well in this sim, your success is coded out.

Does not matter if it is RB's, QB's, WR's or a combination of all positions.

That is not realistic, you can't attack success just because you don't want that kind of success.

That is basic classism.

The creators have been doing that for a long time. Why put restrictions on what RB's can achieve in 2 and 3 TE sets?

Take away those restrictions on 2 and 3 TE sets and I wouldn't try to run the QB position 50% of the time, I would still run my QB's, but not that much.

Facts are, Nobody has a defense that can hold up to 50+ runs a game, Behind a large group of Run Blockers, with Multiple backs.

Yet this truth has been coded out of the sim.

While fear of Individuality of Thought has coded it out of the NFL.

In the beginning days of football, teams put up 30-50 points, week after week game after game, without even knowing what a forward pass was.

A team with a 250 Play all run Playbook is not predictable or easy to stop.

Kingswood
06-10-2022, 03:50 PM
I must have missed something. What evidence do you have that the effectiveness of the run is coded to be less successful in 2te and 3te sets and that the defense isn't just more difficult to run against? Did they say that somewhere?

Cmcm2297
06-10-2022, 04:15 PM
My biggest issue with it is there isn't any real way to game plan against it. For example if you pass 50% and QB run 50% all out of 5wr I can't guard either thing without completely allowing the other so no matter what atleast half of your gameplan will work at a ridiculous unreasonable level and that still doesn't mean I completely shut down the part I gameplan for

UmmBerrto
06-10-2022, 05:03 PM
My biggest issue with it is there isn't any real way to game plan against it. For example if you pass 50% and QB run 50% all out of 5wr I can't guard either thing without completely allowing the other so no matter what atleast half of your gameplan will work at a ridiculous unreasonable level and that still doesn't mean I completely shut down the part I gameplan for

Duh,
That is the truth of any football formation.

Kingswood
06-10-2022, 08:52 PM
Duh,

Slight difference in that we can't gameplan against the run at all. All of our blitzes, regardless of the situation, only apply to the pass. Sandbox determines the run blitzes. That means the only way of defensively gameplanning against the run is via personnel. You still never answered my question about the nerfed running. How do you know that running was nerfed in 2te and 3te sets?

UmmBerrto
06-10-2022, 10:29 PM
Slight difference in that we can't gameplan against the run at all. All of our blitzes, regardless of the situation, only apply to the pass. Sandbox determines the run blitzes. That means the only way of defensively gameplanning against the run is via personnel. You still never answered my question about the nerfed running. How do you know that running was nerfed in 2te and 3te sets?

First of all,
You can Blitz the Run, you don't think Blitzers have an effect on the run? I don't believe that for a second

Secondly,
Read the history within the communication.

Thirdly,
How does personnel have an effect on the run?

Kingswood
06-10-2022, 10:39 PM
First of all,
You can Blitz the Run, you don't think Blitzers have an effect on the run? I don't believe that for a second

Secondly,
Read the history within the communication.

Thirdly,
How does personnel have an effect on the run?

First of all,
Watch your tone with me boy.

Secondly,
The "communication" is vague. I've read everything since I've been here and I must've missed the part where they said runs are less effective in 2te and 3te sets. Either they came right out and said it or you're making an assumption based on your own failures.

Thirdly,
If you can't figure out how having a dime personnel set is less effective against the run than having a base personnel set then you're not intelligent enough to make half the noise you're making.

Fourth,
You're wrong. Read the gameplan.
"In the tables below, you are specifying blitzes designed to rush the QB as opposed to blitzes designed to disrupt the running game. A certain number of run blitzes are automatically factored into your run defense."

Next time you let your little twitter fingers run try knowing what you're talking about first. Next time you talk to me come with some respect.

UmmBerrto
06-10-2022, 11:01 PM
First of all,
Watch your tone with me boy.

Secondly,
The "communication" is vague. I've read everything since I've been here and I must've missed the part where they said runs are less effective in 2te and 3te sets. Either they came right out and said it or you're making an assumption based on your own failures.

Thirdly,
If you can't figure out how having a dime personnel set is less effective against the run than having a base personnel set then you're not intelligent enough to make half the noise you're making.

Fourth,
You're wrong. Read the gameplan.
"In the tables below, you are specifying blitzes designed to rush the QB as opposed to blitzes designed to disrupt the running game. A certain number of run blitzes are automatically factored into your run defense."

Next time you let your little twitter fingers run try knowing what you're talking about first. Next time you talk to me come with some respect.

disrespect? where?

I see where you are...

Where did I disrespect you?

Yeah, I just went through this whole scroll, I don't see any disrespect from me to you.

Not sure what you are confused about, please explain yourself.

Cmcm2297
06-11-2022, 12:06 AM
Duh,

But you can adjust to things in real life in this what we have set goes. It's taking advantage of a flaw in a game

Cmcm2297
06-11-2022, 12:16 AM
Duh,

You're also completely ignoring the fact that players/coaches in real life have brains and the ability to think and adjust on the fly where the players in this do everything based on an algorithm.

Wind From West
06-12-2022, 11:45 PM

I tried jail break blitzing him. I got my ass whupped, 0-36. Most games are within 5 points.

It wont do me any good to bitch to cox about my D plans changing on their own (I log each plan). "I'll get to it when I have a chance" but whenever someone bitches about play, he adjusts, smh...lol.

Kevin
06-13-2022, 01:53 AM

Yeah. We also have to model to prevent low-touch players from becoming superman in the sim. If a guy got 10 carries for 140 yards in the NFL because he happened to break one long run, we have to recognize that he's not going to get 300 carries for 4,200 yards if he's used heavily. Anomalies with low frequencies are going to revert to the mean as the frequency goes up.

Kingswood
06-13-2022, 05:15 AM
I tried jail break blitzing him. I got my ass whupped, 0-36. Most games are within 5 points.

It wont do me any good to bitch to cox about my D plans changing on their own (I log each plan). "I'll get to it when I have a chance" but whenever someone bitches about play, he adjusts, smh...lol.

I refresh before and after every adjustment. The page times out after a minute so you have to constantly refresh. If you refresh and it stays then it's saved.

UmmBerrto
06-13-2022, 03:20 PM
Yeah. We also have to model to prevent low-touch players from becoming superman in the sim. If a guy got 10 carries for 140 yards in the NFL because he happened to break one long run, we have to recognize that he's not going to get 300 carries for 4,200 yards if he's used heavily. Anomalies with low frequencies are going to revert to the mean as the frequency goes up.

Out of curiosity, does the same thing happen with a low possession player who gets a lot more work.

In other words if a back last year had 20 carries for 30yrds will his production regress to the mean when getting 200 carries?

UmmBerrto
06-13-2022, 03:53 PM

Also, what about when A QB that is not so great? So the Head Coach limits the number of times he calls pass plays, Like a Jimmy G or a Taysom Hill? Does that QB all of the sudden regress to being better now that the sim has him throwing the ball 50+ times a game?

Because Hill is a Beast in this game, and I KNOW SOME PEOPLE would love to think Hill is a Good QB and should be Starting in the NFL, But seriously. Nobody is winning anything with Jimmy G or Taysom Hill throwing the ball 50+ times over two games, let alone in one game.

Ijs

Kingswood
06-13-2022, 05:01 PM
Also, what about when A QB that is not so great? So the Head Coach limits the number of times he calls pass plays, Like a Jimmy G or a Taysom Hill? Does that QB all of the sudden regress to being better now that the sim has him throwing the ball 50+ times a game?

Because Hill is a Beast in this game, and I KNOW SOME PEOPLE would love to think Hill is a Good QB and should be Starting in the NFL, But seriously. Nobody is winning anything with Jimmy G or Taysom Hill throwing the ball 50+ times over two games, let alone in one game.

Ijs

Taysom Hill is not a beast in this Sim. He's better than he is in real life but he's not putting the team on his back either. The players that seem to have the most obnoxious advantages are Braxton Berrios and Deonte Harris, neither of which had a single game last season with 100 yards and they combined for 5 receiving TD's on the year.

UmmBerrto
06-13-2022, 05:57 PM
Taysom Hill is not a beast in this Sim. He's better than he is in real life but he's not putting the team on his back either. The players that seem to have the most obnoxious advantages are Braxton Berrios and Deonte Harris, neither of which had a single game last season with 100 yards and they combined for 5 receiving TD's on the year.

I beg to differ, Taysom is routinely a problem, How many of the old top 10-15 teams in challenge play have him at QB?

Dude just came back from a 28-7 deficit against me this morning, came down to the last drive.

Until the change in QB running that NOBODY noticed until Lamar, Taysom was QB for five of the top 10 Teams in Elo.

So yeah, Taysom isn't running for 180 yrds on 20 carries anymore, but he is still a problem beyond his real NFL value.

I think that is why a couple of y'all are so mad at me running Lamar crazy, causing the change in code, Because, now, your golden boy Taysom, has taken a little tarnish.

Kingswood
06-13-2022, 06:18 PM
I beg to differ, Taysom is routinely a problem, How many of the old top 10-15 teams in challenge play have him at QB?

Dude just came back from a 28-7 deficit against me this morning, came down to the last drive.

Until the change in QB running that NOBODY noticed until Lamar, Taysom was QB for five of the top 10 Teams in Elo.

So yeah, Taysom isn't running for 180 yrds on 20 carries anymore, but he is still a problem beyond his real NFL value.

I think that is why a couple of y'all are so mad at me running Lamar crazy, causing the change in code, Because, now, your golden boy Taysom, has taken a little tarnish.

Nobody on here wanted taysom as a first choice. We get stuck with taysom and we work with what we got. Nobody cares that you ran with Lamar 100%. It may work in the challenges but all anyone cares about is league play. What's annoying is that you're the only one crying about something that affects all of us. Every single one of us found other ways to maximize our strengths. Week 13 Taysom Hill ran for 100 yards against Dallas so it's not like he's not known for QB runs. Besides that your actual complaint wasn't even about Taysom's running. It was about Hill throwing 50 times a game and being a beast. I just had Hill throw 50x in a game because I always manage to get turnovers on my own side of the field back to back to back. He definitely did not bring me back throwing 50x while barely completing 50%. Not exactly impressive. So while I get what you're saying, he's better than what he is in real life (his running in PFF is 91.9) but he's definitely not a beast. If you're getting beat through the air consistently by taysom hill then you might want to take a better look at your D.

Wind From West
06-13-2022, 07:04 PM
I refresh before and after every adjustment. The page times out after a minute so you have to constantly refresh. If you refresh and it stays then it's saved.

Na, refreshing don't work either. Signed in and out.
Its adding single digit % numbers in the rest of the boxes. Ill delete the numbers and when I come back to gameplan, they're back. Like mentioned, I logged each game plan only to come back to different values.
I just deleted all blitzes so values wouldn't affect plan.
If I could post a video, I would.
Lost 5 in a row and said screw it.

UmmBerrto
06-13-2022, 07:51 PM
Nobody on here wanted taysom as a first choice. We get stuck with taysom and we work with what we got. Nobody cares that you ran with Lamar 100%. It may work in the challenges but all anyone cares about is league play. What's annoying is that you're the only one crying about something that affects all of us. Every single one of us found other ways to maximize our strengths. Week 13 Taysom Hill ran for 100 yards against Dallas so it's not like he's not known for QB runs. Besides that your actual complaint wasn't even about Taysom's running. It was about Hill throwing 50 times a game and being a beast. I just had Hill throw 50x in a game because I always manage to get turnovers on my own side of the field back to back to back. He definitely did not bring me back throwing 50x while barely completing 50%. Not exactly impressive. So while I get what you're saying, he's better than what he is in real life (his running in PFF is 91.9) but he's definitely not a beast. If you're getting beat through the air consistently by taysom hill then you might want to take a better look at your D.

Whatever Hypocrite

Na Na Na Na Na