PDA

View Full Version : set up game plan

pit1232
05-27-2022, 02:40 PM
I am in the jet1 league and jus would like to know when we can set up are game plan so we can see how we did

cdcox
05-28-2022, 12:04 AM
There are 4 active bids in FA. Let me know once those are resolved and I’ll move you guys to the next stage.

pit1232
05-30-2022, 02:18 PM
There are 4 active bids in FA. Let me know once those are resolved and I’ll move you guys to the next stage.
i check on the free agent and there is no bid going on just to let you know but there are 8 team that need to set there contract so do we wait for them or is the someone going to do that for them before we can move on with the game planing

cdcox
05-30-2022, 04:13 PM
Okay, I moved your league in to game planning and set the simulations to begin Thursday. I meant to have you guys on the same Sunday schedule as everyone else. If a few people indicate a desire to change and no on objects, I can reset all your games to Sunday. Games simulate at around 8:00 PM Eastern Time.

People who haven't signed their contracts yet still have time to do it, otherwise, the engine will go it for them.

You guys can also start challenge play if you want to try some sims before league play. You can read about it on the challenge play tab in the menu under your team name.