PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Daily Limits

PaperLions
05-25-2022, 09:42 PM
First off……I LOVE the new Challenge feature added to Sandbox. I also think the excitement of the newness of the addition of Challenge play has worn off. I used to max out every day with getting three challenges. I haven’t got three total in the last week combined. I enjoy using Challenges as a way to “scrimmage” after creating a new game plan - a way to test out a new idea. Would it be possible to increase the number of Challenges I can use from one per day to two (or even three)? I don’t mind if you decrease the number of times teams can Challenge me per day to twice or once per day. It’s fun playing for an ELO rating, but I really enjoy trying out new game plans to fine tune things for my league matchup on Sunday, and it’s tougher now that teams are not using three challenges a day. I know there’s considerations for how much web traffic and computer processing power the Sandbox Sports Technology Center can handle from the Challenges generated. But If possible, can you increase the daily challenge limits to 2 or 3 (and/or reduce the max challenges a team receives if that’s an ok trade off)? I’d be fine with making some new challenges I can issue as non impacting ELO score games….simply an exhibition / scrimmage type challenge, if possible or even needed.

UmmBerrto
05-26-2022, 02:27 AM
I can agree with that, I'd rather have the ability to challenge more and make sure I get four games a day so I can get the action.

Perhaps Two and Two would be a good compromise.

Even though I have made a bunch of people upset and garnered a lot of attention, some days the only challenge I get is the one I make.

That's fine and all, but I really could use more action.

Having said all that, I can't Imagine what is like before the Challenge games.

There is just not a lot of action.

I have started reading my play by plays in slow motion giving my own play by play in my Head. Just to make it last like twenty minutes or longer, sometimes I take a break at halftime and go do something else.

cdcox
05-27-2022, 01:32 AM
I've increased the maximum number of challenges you can issue in a day to 3 for the time being. If server usage ever gets too heavy, I may have to dial it back again.

PaperLions
05-27-2022, 04:05 AM
That’s very reasonable!!! Thank you!